Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

You go on with your bad self.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you guys comparing e-peens on overgrown fat guilds that hasn't done squat but abuse the casuals who don't know any better? If you think TMO has the better players because they won the poopsock wars of zerging with 90 people then i rest my case. Once again out of respect please do not drag IB's name with its zergified evil brother or its stepchild TR. It ended up going full retard cause apparently that was the only way the other guild of its time was going to beat IB. Seriously, zerging shit is retarded, so stop making talk about better core and "skills" when you face roll the keyboard with 60+ people.

The strength of the old IB was that you could take any of its members and do more with fewer people. Can you honestly pluck 3 random groups inside the whole zerg army of either TMO or BDA and claim they can down any target? Didn't think so. What use is your so called talented core when you have 50+ bodies to toss at a mob? Core matters when you don't have a zerg force to toss at a boss and all of their actions matter.

So instead of making stupid threads trashing on new guilds, why don't you focus on not getting embarrassed when the new raid rules go live. The title of this tread could easily apply to any zerg guild, including TMO.

Yes, fuck no. To answer your question sir
Old 10-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Banned

ITT: Stealin actually states out loud that Everquest is benefited by "talent."

roflmao
Old 10-19-2012, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the moral of the story is here, IB left such a legacy to the server, that current TMO members still feel compelled to try and quell a guild that was much better than them.

Doing raid mobs with less, and also dominating the server for years, even before their time.

Sorry TMO bro's. You weren't the first to start this legacy. IB will always be remembered as FOH of p99.
Ya if FoH got their asses handed to them and ran off the server to an EZ mode server by some upstart guild in a matter of a few months. Sure your comparison stands.

Your guild would have maybe a 3rd tier guild on fennin ro. ... Maybe I'd rate you about RoA or T'Kagi Ro level.

TMO steam rolled you fools and it was only a moderate challenge for us.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once again you keep comparing zerg force vs zerg force. When you can shed the fat, and go with a roster of 30 people AND lock shit down THEN come and yap about it. WTF are you to TMO? You're just random scrub #351 in that zerg force, the point is whether you're in the raid or not has no relevance and the boss will go down through sheer numbers. See where I'm going with this? You have no relevance, you just happen to be a dude with the guild tag that prob has decent play times. Raiding is what happens when you actually can fuck up an encounter on your own because you have the bare minimum to do it. Not zoning in with 70 dudes, and then rolling your face all over the keyboard then doing high fives while taking cute screenshots.

PS. Don't embarrass yourself with conspiracy theories, we've heard it all when we had shit on lock down.
the fact you had a roster of 30 people proves your guild did nothing amazing but run around freely and kill mobs without a care in the world of another guild. What a legacy...

TMO has fucked up every encounter with #s in the 30s or lower, that's nothing amazing either.

didn't know 30 was the bare minimum IB could kill targets with in classic either... sounds like a classic zerg to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't tell if Stealin is just trying to get a rise out of people or if he really believes the stuff he is saying here. Either way, dude is an idiot.
why are you getting so upset?
Old 10-19-2012, 08:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Shitty people complaining about a shitty game.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealin Dragons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

why are you getting so upset?
Yea, you can tell how mad I am from my whole two posts in this thread lol (now three). You just guys are rehashing the same tired ass argument that pops up here every couple months. I honestly don't have a horse in this race since I was a proponent of the "zerg" strategy that let DA compete with IB, but also joined IB and raided with them when they were a skeleton crew and had trouble fielding like 25+ man raids. Who is "better" is subjective, so trying to argue over it is pointless. I just think it is dumb that a lot of you guys obviously care way too much. But by all means, keep having your pointless "Tyson vs. Ali" style argument if it makes you feel better.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, you can tell how mad I am from my whole two posts in this thread lol (now three). You just guys are rehashing the same tired ass argument that pops up here every couple months. I honestly don't have a horse in this race since I was a proponent of the "zerg" strategy that let DA compete with IB, but also joined IB and raided with them when they were a skeleton crew and had trouble fielding like 25+ man raids. Who is "better" is subjective, so trying to argue over it is pointless. I just think it is dumb that a lot of you guys obviously care way too much. But by all means, keep having your pointless "Tyson vs. Ali" style argument if it makes you feel better.
who is better isn't pointless. Obviously whatever guild a person is in is the best, because everyone is the best.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:13 PM
Banned

Tyson in his prime would have crushed Ali in his prime. Hands down.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya if FoH got their asses handed to them and ran off the server to an EZ mode server by some upstart guild in a matter of a few months. Sure your comparison stands.

Your guild would have maybe a 3rd tier guild on fennin ro. ... Maybe I'd rate you about RoA or T'Kagi Ro level.

TMO steam rolled you fools and it was only a moderate challenge for us.
A few months? Alarti, your guild fucking failed for 6 months check 6 MONTHS of classic, the only boss you got in ALL OF CLASSIC was 1 Innoruk. Then, it took DA/TMO 4 months into Kunark to even get a Trak kill.

The previous post states it very clearly. TMO is the only guild that still cares about IB, because you'll never match those standards.
Closed Thread