Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 10:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is that, a pic from an MTV news commentary on the subject?

Man, it's funny how the elite you all hate, but you do exactly what they want you to do w/o even really thinking about it. Meanwhile they dig holes to hide in just for themselves.
Libturds talk good game but they are Borg and don't even realize it
Old 04-25-2017, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Libturds talk good game but they are Borg and don't even realize it
yeh but idk I was watching the begining to SNL with all those rubes in their GAP clothing and thought, I guess if the masses are that dossile at least my life is fine..

As opposed to the desperate version the right wants the pleebs to be.

To be fair, this was durring the hillary campaign and I was like, well if she wins, I can look at the bright side.

I prefer they are told to fuck off like they rightly should be so good on ya
Old 04-25-2017, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Everyone should be told to fuck off. Pretense culture ya morans. The right at least accepts that there is something bigger in play, but the left is stuck on each individual being greater than the whole. Both aspects lack any homogeneous ethic which allows cucked morans like Fippy (aka Daywolf) to have a voice.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can drop the troll
I don't know WTF you are talking about, I'm on the level as usual, I could write a book on this shit. ...though other topics suit me better. I only provide probabilities and scenarios, you guys are the supposed prophets or psychics here, and most definitely for trolling sake. I don't think you guys believe in anything but liberalism, your version of it anyway. meh you're just cutting into my minecraft time.

Breaking, Iran vs US naval power just had a provocation in the Persian... (Iranian gulf ?? hehe) ...Gulf. Almost went to warning shots as Iran charged at one of our missile destroyers. We shot flares and sounded collision alarms, but they knew what they were doing. They make no bones about supporting NK.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both aspects lack any homogeneous ethic which allows cucked morans like Fippy (aka Daywolf) to have a voice.
"I have to start by addressing a well-orchestrated effort by the intolerant left in this country that is designed to silence every conservative voice and by any means necessary," --Sean Hannity yesterday.

He's right, some of you libs have turned into total "liberal fascists", just like the gor comment above. You have been deeply brainwashed by globalist elites, you've been herded in your thinking; yeah by the Soros' and the Kissingers' etc in full meltdown against any that challenge your self-righteous views. Get a grip before you get your useful idiot self hurt. Quit being somebody else's idiot with no real mind of your own.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:44 PM
Banned

disagreeing with you isn't fascism
Old 04-26-2017, 12:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Everyone should be told to fuck off. Pretense culture ya morans. The right at least accepts that there is something bigger in play, but the left is stuck on each individual being greater than the whole. Both aspects lack any homogeneous ethic which allows cucked morans like Fippy (aka Daywolf) to have a voice.
the greatest con is that for 16 years republicans have stockholmed cuck libtards into thinking they should calm down and try to convince us with patience and positivism.

lol you bitches keep clapping!
Old 04-26-2017, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
disagreeing with you isn't fascism
Wut? You stoned again, Pokes? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You didn't notice the fascist overtone of the comment? You don't think shutting down the oppositions voice is uh pretty much the leading tactic of fascism? What's that you say?

As for my comments today about NK, a great interview happened tonight covering exactly my points I posted up here earlier.
Asymmetric Art of War: Dr Peter Vincent Pry https://youtu.be/_F9NmlR4RJ0?t=1987
It's about an hour, prolly a whole decade worth of info compared to anything you'll get out of MSM... if ever ... face it prolly never ever.

He even talks about the NK satellite as well. Yes, more CIA connections, involved in national security and strategic analysis. Should make your brain melt, but he knows how to talk and not just in dry tones. This stuff he's saying is spot on, just as other annalists are saying which you can see bleed out of my posts on the topic (none of this is new to me). I HIGHLY recommend listening to it for the hour, exceptional info. Bleeding edge info here on the situation to the moment.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know WTF you are talking about, I'm on the level as usual, I could write a book on this shit. ...though other topics suit me better. I only provide probabilities and scenarios, you guys are the supposed prophets or psychics here, and most definitely for trolling sake. I don't think you guys believe in anything but liberalism, your version of it anyway. meh you're just cutting into my minecraft time.
Way to misquote ya cucked moran. Affirmation of autism with minecraft obsession. This is worse than me an my colleagues had thought.

Ladies and gentlemen, the above, quoted post, is an example of a desperate individual so cucked beyond recognition, so much has accepted the swallowing of every cucked load, so cucked that only extreme measures for such an extreme case can help them. Fippy, the quoted poster, needs our highest level of treatment, and for your contribution of just one dollar and fifty cents a day, we can cuck Fippy while penetrating them. Now the increase in the daily cost is because the treatment requires a maculine transsexual partner to penetrate whil the cuckolding is transpiring. This is only a fiftyine cent increase, meager pennies, to ensure that our procedures will take hold and bring Fippy out of the dark and into the light. We have the ability and with your contributions we will have the cure. Keep cuking and God bless.
Old 04-26-2017, 09:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Lulz, Trump's laying the groundwork for getting out of the border wall.
He should just say the wall is up and done, paid entirely by mexico and HRC personal funds.

Trumpettes will believe it..

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Closed Thread