Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 06:57 PM
Banned

that's like 8 posts to say "but her emails"

try a little brevity next time chumps
Old 05-13-2017, 07:32 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

whoops looks like cracks are beginning to form in your conspiracy theory

http://archive.fo/52NUR#selection-355.0-355.103

from Newsweek:

Quote:
A Russian citizen accused of being a hacker by both Russia and the U.S. has claimed U.S. officials offered to cut him a deal if he admitted to interfering in the 2016 presidential election.

Nikulin was detained in the Czech Republic for allegedly hacking the servers of major sites LinkedIn, Dropbox and Formspring between 2012 and 2013. While awaiting trial, he claims in an undated letter reportedly given to U.S. Russian-language news site Nastoyashchoe Vremya by Nikulin's lawyer, Martin Sadilek, that the FBI visited him at least a couple of times, offering to drop the charges and grant him U.S. citizenship as well as cash and an apartment in the U.S. if the Russian national confessed to participating in the 2016 hacks of Clinton campaign chief John Podesta's emails in July.

"[They told me:] you will have to confess to breaking into Clinton's inbox for [U.S. President Donald Trump] on behalf of [Russian President Vladimir Putin],” Nikulin wrote, according to The Moscow Times.
Nikulin said he refused the deal, but U.S. officials threatened to return. He claims the visits occurred in mid-November 2016 and on February 7 of this year. Czech television has reported at least one FBI visit earlier this year, according to The Guardian, which cited an FBI spokesperson as saying the agency was "aware of the situation," but declining further comment. The FBI is seeking to extradite Nikulin to face trial in the U.S., something he and his lawyers are trying to fight.
whoops!
Old 05-13-2017, 07:39 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He behaved similar to a hedge fund manager/CEO as if he was CEO answering to the board of directors (Congress).

Because, you fuckass nerds, that is his background and work experience. He has no background in law enforcement. Bye bye bitch.

/discussion over on comey firing
weren't you guys saying 1 page ago that trump ignored all advice given to him? are you taking the shotgun approach to stupid now or what's the narrative supposed to be? he's a loose cannon, or he's a corporate shill?

lol @ thinking firing the director of the fbi is outside the normal power & scope of what a party shift presidency involves.
Old 05-13-2017, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

one cock sucked at the hedge fund, all cocks sucked at the hedge fund. corporate shilling is safe space language.

go get some exp in law enforcement and get back to us

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-13-2017, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao you dont magically become this guy just because you get handed title of Director of the FBI. "he has the title, it must mean he can play the role"

Cringe. That isn't how it works kids. once a hedge fund cocksucker, always a hedge fund cocksucker.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/b...ray-dalio.html
lmao. gj yeah i got the title man im suddenly directing the FBI lol

the dunks. ITT ballhuggers dicksuck the leader of pizzagate, while arguing for a pizzagate investigation. too rich.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-13-2017, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
weren't you guys saying 1 page ago that trump ignored all advice given to him? are you taking the shotgun approach to stupid now or what's the narrative supposed to be? he's a loose cannon, or he's a corporate shill?

lol @ thinking firing the director of the fbi is outside the normal power & scope of what a party shift presidency involves.
Fippy jr, lads and lasses. Incoherent tangents not applicable to the central focus...wait...snowflake argumentation

Lol, just lol. Lolololololololololololololololololol
Old 05-13-2017, 09:47 PM
Banned

after all these pages i dont know where any of you stand on any of the issues related to colmy /shrug
Old 05-13-2017, 10:40 PM
Banned

*vomits a whole page of replies in lieu of an argument*
Old 05-13-2017, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
after all these pages i dont know where any of you stand on any of the issues related to colmy /shrug
Dude proly committed perjury, deserved to be fired regardless. Now that's being stretched with standard ad hominem to whether or not any investigation will have merit based on that ad hominem instead of the information attained via lawful investigation/s. The timing and handling of the firing are not the best, and also not fodder for criticism against the White House under President Trump other than in the realm of short sighted judgements.
Old 05-14-2017, 02:42 AM
Banned

well I hope the FBI can sort it out cus the democrats wont.

I saw this thing on facebook michelle obama is all, what kinda of a politician doesnt care if you eat crap? and im like bitch your husband let them drink led.

point being, i dont see a point in worrying about the trump admin until we have an admin worthy of replacing em, else we end up like a fucking south american country
Closed Thread