Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Darksinga sell me spells please.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:42 PM
Fire Giant

On vacation with the wife til next Monday but shoot me a PM when I get back, whatever I have I'll hook you up with.

Def have to farm spells in seb. myconids/juggs/protector.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Don't know if I can handle that myself. Tried wyverns around VP entrance yesterday and got smoked cause of some weird pathing.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

If you have a necro may want to get Howling Stones keyed. I think all of the pyre golems drop spells common and named too. Also can get your master key from ground spawns.
Only hard part is that place is a war zone Lol. Conflaggerquest ftw
Old 10-31-2014, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't know if I can handle that myself. Tried wyverns around VP entrance yesterday and got smoked cause of some weird pathing.
hughman and i killed talendor charming those wyverns with 2 clerics and 2 enchanters on the last box

pretty sure 1 enchanter and 1 cleric could do it
Old 10-31-2014, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, wish I had a couple more flagged accounts for insta 50 on a cleric at least. Did druid/shm/necro with my 3. Haven't even played the shaman.
Old 10-31-2014, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, wish I had a couple more flagged accounts for insta 50 on a cleric at least. Did druid/shm/necro with my 3. Haven't even played the shaman.
I have like 6 accounts but I haven't logged in since I got aggro through walls sending a train that instantly killed me. I was already annoyed at some of the mechanics of the server so having a bullshit train mow me down while medding out of nowhere was enough.
Old 10-31-2014, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah I've had that happen to me multiple times as well. I was talking with devnoob and I told him it really didn't bother me because its literally 5 minutes worth of exp I lost. I'd rather have them spent time on things like PVP vendors and events.

Safety in #s though bro, if you want to play again hit me up. Kergan is my druid, Nightman is my necro and Dayman is my shaman.
Closed Thread