Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleOzzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 vs 1 meaning a even fight TMO could do nothing but cry..TMO has no skill they only survive because of numbers, I mean geezz how many TMO noobs does it take to kill a boss?
I'll take this challenge anyday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-26-2011, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Im curious as to what we all think would happen if these two groups were ever to find themselves in the same room together. awkward silence? or full on karate chops and roundhouse kicks? belly flops? childish name calling? Would Karsten really smash Durison in the nose? Would Perun have the last laugh? And what if Shaere (the biggest muscles on p99) were to wade into the fray?

discuss.
perv.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:46 PM
Fire Giant

Default ..

I'd probably get someone pregnant.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll take this challenge anyday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will have your chance very soon my TMO noob, make sure all your members use there same name.God I love killling carebears, especially unskilled one's.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleOzzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will have your chance very soon my TMO noob, make sure all your members use there same name.God I love killling carebears, especially unskilled one's.
not sure you read the title or perhaps you don't know what IRL stands for.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure you read the title or perhaps you don't know what IRL stands for.
I read the title fine, still think TR would own your arse in any 1v1 fight any day of the week..
Old 09-26-2011, 08:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I read the title fine, still think TR would own your arse in any 1v1 fight any day of the week..
Because, of course, your skill in everquest is directly related to how well you can fight in real life.

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 09-26-2011, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarshale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because, of course, your skill in everquest is directly related to how well you can fight in real life.
TR has given up on trying to defeat us... they are looking for other options.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

JJ referee the cage match between me and TR's leader, i'll be representing TMO, I'm ready for this, my body's ready.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kVkY_lsKGCc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kVkY_lsKGCc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
Old 09-26-2011, 09:01 PM
Orc

I predict lots of yiffing if they ever met.
Closed Thread