Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2016, 12:15 PM
Banned

you can vote for trump without the guilt of voting for a republican. trump is just trump.
Old 07-27-2016, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that loves his country and the ideals it was founded on
That's #2 for me, and a natural along with #1 (anti-global). The guy just gets it. This whole 0bama and Hillary thing has been about what it should become, how to change it all. It's like a fail marriage, where they set out to change someone into the person they think they deserve based on their own sheer superior awesomeness. imo they should have just bought a one-way plane ticket to Cuba. But then I wouldn't really even wish them onto Cuba, Cuba doesn't deserve that either.

And it's not just some emotional reasoning, Clinton really has that hard-copy bad record. It's a for certain outcome. I mean I really loath the bitch due to the things she has actually done. I would have been feeling a lot better if Bernie had gotten the chance, were the Dems nominee, but that turned out to be an utter joke from the start, and I find that deeply contemptible. Not that I have any real faith in Bernie, but at least he wasn't Hillary.
Old 07-27-2016, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAVs_S97mXQ

I'll take my chances with trump.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-27-2016, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want Trump to win, so I can bash his supporters the next 4 years and tell them "See, nothing he promised happened, because he is a liar".
If we don't enter a shooting war with Russia, if we don't overthrow any Arab governments, if we don't bail out the banks again, if we don't implement even more health care laws that do nothing but transfer money to health insurance companies, and so on this would qualify as Great Success in my book. Especially since Trump just by being Trump will strike a massive blow against the multicult.

Agree with the OP that the TPP/TTIP is pure evil, though. It's funny to read these bullet point 'summaries' as though they can possibly represent what's in a 6000 page bill. And it will be the loopholes that matter.
Old 07-27-2016, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we don't enter a shooting war with Russia, if we don't overthrow any Arab governments, if we don't bail out the banks again, if we don't implement even more health care laws that do nothing but transfer money to health insurance companies, and so on this would qualify as Great Success in my book. Especially since Trump just by being Trump will strike a massive blow against the multicult.

Agree with the OP that the TPP/TTIP is pure evil, though. It's funny to read these bullet point 'summaries' as though they can possibly represent what's in a 6000 page bill. And it will be the loopholes that matter.
^ This all day. I mean if all he does is manage to block TPP we will be better off than with Hillary. Doubt Trump will be the TPP Trojan horse. Pretty sure that ship set sail with Raphael and Heidi Cruz.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2016, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's #2 for me, and a natural along with #1 (anti-global). The guy just gets it.
Ya, although being anti-global is implied. Globalism and the process of implementing it, requires outright opposition to everything our country is founded on.
Old 07-27-2016, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

How many times will people be duped? This same thing happened with Obama when he was telling everyone about all this amazing "change" and "hope". Its good to have hope, but its not good to be naive or fail to learn from history. Trump will be just as bad as Obama or worse. Despite none of the candidates being any better, except for maybe that weed guy that unfortunately won't win.
Old 07-27-2016, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many times will people be duped?
Hmmm... good question. What's your count up to now? We could start with that and work with it, possibly, with a little reduction, maybe..
Old 07-27-2016, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

What a Trumple anyway?
Old 07-27-2016, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a Trumple anyway?
Gibberish. Maybe they meant Trumpel but didn't know how to spell it.