Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 04:57 AM
Planar Protector

pras smedy. One of only 3 current players on r99 to never sell their soul, and to never ditch their true beliefs. Chewie is another. PRAS THE TRUE RED HEROES.
Salute
Old 03-03-2014, 04:59 AM
Banned

smedy sounds like a true playa and you morans fucked up pissin him off
Old 03-03-2014, 04:59 AM
Planar Protector

And that's where you're wrong. Red Dawn was never made to "kill" Nihilum or defeat them. It's a pve focused guild. I'm sure we will cross paths, like we did at talendor tonight, and pvp each other for said mobs, but our modus operandi is not the "destruction" of Nihilum. I have made this clear in our recruiting post and our ooc recruit message.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:09 AM
Fire Giant

Stay true Smedy!

The Kool Aid tastes like shit!
Old 03-03-2014, 05:10 AM
Planar Protector

I love how Az tries to bully everyone into submission and can't figure out why most people don't want anything to do with them.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
* did not agree with lite moving out, made this very public
* did not agree with red dawn allying with nihilum

in the long run the second weights heavier then the first, lite leaving was bad but to ally with the guild we more or less made the guild to compete with is just.... wut? i wish the best of luck to ya but i want nothing to do with that
then calm down and move along.

you place less importance on a mutiny and coup d'etat to put Lite in power instead of Checkraise over Nizzar offering us shit (under the pretense of not working with Azrael), but with all of the benefits of having Nihilum as a KOS guild (who none us particularly like, either). it's apparent we have different priorities. so who gives a shit other than you?

good luck to ya, pal.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:49 AM
Banned

Hope this gets fixed before I get back because I want to play with my top pal Nips.

But what the fuck is the motivation to join a guild that raids and pvps with Nihilum but gets 5% of the pixels they do.

Might as well just join Nihilum with the same actions but with 95% more loot imo.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:58 AM
Banned

lol no u SHOULD hit urself in the sternum repeatedly
Old 03-03-2014, 06:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
* did not agree with lite moving out, made this very public
* did not agree with red dawn allying with nihilum

in the long run the second weights heavier then the first, lite leaving was bad but to ally with the guild we more or less made the guild to compete with is just.... wut? i wish the best of luck to ya but i want nothing to do with that
alll i get from this thread

crymoar.jpg
Old 03-03-2014, 07:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope this gets fixed before I get back because I want to play with my top pal Nips.

But what the fuck is the motivation to join a guild that raids and pvps with Nihilum but gets 5% of the pixels they do.

Might as well just join Nihilum with the same actions but with 95% more loot imo.
i think you're confusing "raid and pvp with Nihilum" with us spending 20 minutes out of the day to stop azrael from getting something and then sweeping up 7 raid mobs from around norrath.

shrug
Closed Thread