Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2014, 12:36 PM
Fire Giant

you two should make out
Old 06-25-2014, 12:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you two should make out
Only if you get in on it too JayN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoloSwag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I already do kid cause I'm not the one replying "its not classic" to every post.
I actually haven't said that one time.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah. You would just like that to be true so that you could feel superior to me in some way.
Wow, this guy lol. The hypocrisy is strong with you young padawan.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you two should make out
Sounds hot.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:40 PM
Kobold

I love how there are people bitching over a free EQ server that they literally have put zero work into to keep up. I agree with Glenzig, if you don't appreciate the changes then go make your own server. You say there is a "monopoly" about P1999? Implying that P1999 appeared out of thin fucking air with zero competition. It's not our choice to decide what happens to the server and if you don't like it you can shut up and leave. Simple solution to simple problem.
Last edited by Brutal_X; 06-25-2014 at 12:41 PM.. Reason: Grammar mistake
Old 06-25-2014, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal_X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with Glenzig.
What an idiot. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-25-2014, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal_X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how there are people bitching over a free EQ server that they literally have put zero work into to keep up. I agree with Glenzig, if you don't appreciate the changes then go make your own server. You say there is a "monopoly" about P1999? Implying that P1999 appeared out of thin fucking air with zero competition. It's not our choice to decide what happens to the server and if you don't like it you can shut up and leave. Simple solution to simple problem.
So nobody is allowed to voice concerns over anything that is free? That's pretty solid logic bro. You guys are something else. You're more brainwashed and defensive of P99 than most people are of their religions.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So nobody is allowed to voice concerns over anything that is free? That's pretty solid logic bro. You guys are something else. You're more brainwashed and defensive of P99 than most people are of their religions.
I don't care if you voice your concern, that doesn't really matter to me.

It's when you insist other people who don't agree with you are stupid or ignorant. Then when people call you stupid or ignorant, you get really defensive. If you want to continue to post about something that will likely never be changed to the way you see "fit", then you may.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't care if you voice your concern, that doesn't really matter to me.

It's when you insist other people who don't agree with you are stupid or ignorant. Then when people call you stupid or ignorant, you get really defensive. If you want to continue to post about something that will likely never be changed to the way you see "fit", then you may.
I never called anyone stupid or ignorant for disagreeing with me. I called them stupid or ignorant for being stupid or ignorant.

I know 6 year olds that could make arguments that make more sense than things I've seen Glenzig and others make today. Has nothing to do with whether they agree with me or not.
Closed Thread