Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkyani [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any other rogues notice that backstab is still absolutely horribly sad? With a 13 damage peircer backstabbing for 82 damage 70% of the time there is something wrong. It actually seems even worse then it was before the patch. Also seems like regular melee hits are for much less as well.
guess i havent been missing much then heh
Old 06-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Pet change is good.

Thanks.
Old 06-25-2011, 07:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkyani [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any other rogues notice that backstab is still absolutely horribly sad? With a 13 damage peircer backstabbing for 82 damage 70% of the time there is something wrong. Granted I only was on for about ten or so minutes to test it before heading to work it actually seems even worse then it was before the patch. When I get home tomorrow I'll log my fights and do an actual calculation of how many of the backstabs are minimum damage.
I didn't notice anything in the patch notes about backstab, but then again I did read them.
Old 06-25-2011, 07:27 PM
Sarnak

monk noticed less dps or taking more dmg - goodluck
Old 06-25-2011, 08:24 PM
Aviak

whats up with FD? friend of mine aggro'd Maestro, FD'd away from aggro range, and 10 min later he popped up and it reaggro'd...
Last edited by Leolan; 06-25-2011 at 08:33 PM..
Old 06-25-2011, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

yeah whatever happened in the damage tables is silly.. backstabbing for minimum or low end of damage most of the time.. whatever. and somehow monks are breaking 140 dps now..

kanras you're amazing
Old 06-25-2011, 11:56 PM
Aviak

Default harvest - wizard spell

could we get harvest spell in, next patch, for our neglected wizards please.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:27 AM
Sarnak

LOL WOW, yet another heavy Kanras patch.... oh boy!

So yet again warriors get the shaft and have their DPS reduced from the looks of it in game, which can only mean further aggro issues as damage is supposibly the new and most important hate generator (aggro yet to be tested in a group). Also, i don't know exactly what is meant by the poison proc bullet point... but i do know that the Blade of the Black Dragon Eye which has a poisoned based proc doesn't go off on every first melee/hit. So without further verification of what is actually meant by that particular patch note i can't comment on correctness or what have you.

However, i would like to ask where in the world are the old devs who knew what they were doing in regards to classic content and working changes? NILBOG and friends COME BACK!
Last edited by PureLo; 06-26-2011 at 12:29 AM..
Old 06-26-2011, 12:44 AM
Kobold

Just got home and ate dinner. Sicker than a dog so a nice Sunday off with my level 7 necro is just what the doctor ordered! Glad this got done earlier today. Thank you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-26-2011, 12:48 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats up with FD? friend of mine aggro'd Maestro, FD'd away from aggro range, and 10 min later he popped up and it reaggro'd...
FD changed last patch, not this one, and FD memory is classic and intended.
Closed Thread