Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2014, 03:55 PM
Aviak

Default Where to group at lvl 20-30 ?

Hello...

My Druid is now lvl 20, and I dont know where to go. I would prefer group play, but all the zones the guides told me, are not in my range. For example Mistmoore, it says starts at lvl 20+ well...Im in there LFG now for 3 days and only saw groups lvl 30+.

Aviak Tower in SK the Mobs are red, and here the same, only player lvl 28 30+..

I know there are some good solo spots but, its totaly inefficient with my gear I guess.
I tried the 3 Aviak Spawn in Rathe. Harmony Pull..get one, root (resist resist fizzle fizzle, finally root down to 70% mana) then Nuke..root break re root nuke nuke nuke Mob on 40% me Oom. Root/rot does to low dmg, next DoT I get on 24...

Well the Problem is I am always way to fast out of mana if I am solo.

So what would be a good group Spot, where actually are enough Player for grouping?
Old 09-21-2014, 05:07 PM
Kobold

Solo charming Gorge Hounds at your level is perfect, and is probably the fastest/easiest exp you will ever get. I had crap gear at that level and could still kill 8 or so mobs before going oom, more with breeze from the chanters who are usually hanging around.

If you want an easier time finding groups at any level, don't play a Druid. Not trying to be a dick, just being honest.

But if you are set on grouping anyway, you should try unrest or upper guk.
Old 09-21-2014, 06:26 PM
Aviak

Finally found a Group in Upper Guk...hope I can stay here till lvl 25

Gorge Hounds are located in the Karanas right?

You say u kill 8 mobs without clarity? Well I am oom if I kill 1 dark blue..
Old 09-21-2014, 06:46 PM
Kobold

Yes, Gorge Houns are in EK. I usually hung around the Xorbb zone and always had plenty of hounds to choose from as long as there were no bards clearing everything out.

You are going oom from one mob because root rotting is the worst and least efficient solo method possible for a Druid. The only time you should be doing it is if you are camping a particular mob for loot, not xp.
Old 09-21-2014, 07:51 PM
Aviak

So how I do this? Charm one..let him fight another and go invis when both are low, root and nuke the last hp out of them?
Old 09-21-2014, 08:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raszul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So how I do this? Charm one..let him fight another and go invis when both are low, root and nuke the last hp out of them?
Yep, that's pretty much sums it up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Will take a little practice to get your rhythm going, but it is not as hard as some people let on.
Old 09-21-2014, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

When you can, charm a griffawn.
Old 09-21-2014, 08:20 PM
Aviak

Oh Boy...Im trying that out at the moment, but I am still oom after one fight.

I charm one, attack another one, charm breaks, recharm is interrupted 3 4 times, my life goes away with 2 on me. Till I get one recharmed and the other one rooted Im almost dead and low on mana...
Old 09-21-2014, 08:55 PM
Kobold

Hard to say what you might be doing wrong, but also make sure to keep fear up. Good way to manage pet health and also keep yourself safe when charm breaks.
Old 09-21-2014, 09:04 PM
Aviak

my Problem is that charm breaks way to fast. Now 4 fights after each other I had to zone out because charm breaks and I was low on mana.

Sometimes I get adds cuz the aggro range from charmed Pet seems to be very wide..

What I do wrong? Dunno..here is what I do

1. Charm a Gorge Hound

2. Attack a second one with Pet and 1 2 nukes to get the 50% dmg and snare.

3. Charm Breaks, both chasing me...interrupt interrupt fizzle fizzle interrupt, me 50%
life...recharm..kill the other.

4. healing me, parking pet away from me..sitting down tryin to menditate...charm breaks,sometimes with adds...me have to zone
Closed Thread