Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 12:09 AM
Banned

Default Unable to defend self in PvP

My level 29 mage was just attacked by con light-blue Icrook (druid) in Qeynos Hills. I was unable to defend myself as my pet wouldn't engage him and he was protected from my nukes. Had to gate out or he would have killed me. He was staying at a good distance from me by standing near a KoS guard.
Last edited by Beauregard; 10-08-2011 at 07:59 PM..
Old 10-07-2011, 03:32 AM
Planar Protector

yeah this same bull shit happened to me it was kinda funny. i was PLing a bard with my monk(31), and then they kill my bard(2)while im alt tabbed(not grped) and so i go back to see if i can kill them, i kill 1 one vishus. the other gated forgot his name. ok i leave zone come back again to fight them. i cant attack them but they have pet on me and are nuking me
Old 10-07-2011, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauregard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
edit: and please ban the asshole for continuing to attack me for hours like this knowing I can't fight back, while I try to level.
Changing your tone might help more than flaming somebody in the bug forum. Not defending their actions or taking sides but the part quoted does not belong in a bug report.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:54 AM
Banned

Had the same issue, obviously the pvp dynamic mechanics are screwy right now but just bringing it up.

I continually see low level players in my range (orange name) at lvl 46 in city zones and in crushbone as well, and am freely able to attack them.

However some peoples names will show as yellow, aslo out of my range (he was lvl 30ish) but he could freely attack me while i attacked back and it says the character is protected so i am unable to defend myself.
Closed Thread