Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

Default Pants Pooping Stories

Hey guys just wanted to share a story and see if anyone had a similar experience. So I was at a wedding over the weekend and I was movin and groovin on the dance floor. I must be getting lactose intolerant these days because the three bowls of cereal i ate that morning started spewing out of my ass and it was a real mess. I finished the electric slide and moved into the bathroom where I determined I'd need to go home temporarily to change.
Old 09-29-2014, 02:48 PM
Banned

did a road trip to mississippi from ca, 5 guys crammed in a VW passat. sometime around new mexico i decided to take a couple of sleeping pills with the hope of waking up somewhere in oklahoma.

i couldn't sleep for maybe 2 hours but i finally fell into a doze-like state, dreaming but still vaguely aware of my surroundings, but thinking about REALLY weird stuff. i eventually dreamed that i was in a comfy bed with a really warm blanket, and that i could just poop if i wanted to and all would be right in the world. i squeezed it out and felt such good warmth all down my legs, it made the coziness that much better.

apparently i was doing that IRL as well. my friends made the horrifying discovery as the sound and smell (and temperature of my neighbor's leg) were giveaways. i ended up shitting and it squeezed out over maybe a square foot of skin in the gooch and thigh areas. some truck stop was the new owner of my shit-flooded underwear and shorts. good times
Old 09-29-2014, 03:20 PM
Kobold

I would have left your shit covered self at the truck stop too, wtf.
Old 09-29-2014, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did a road trip to mississippi from ca, 5 guys crammed in a VW passat. sometime around new mexico i decided to take a couple of sleeping pills with the hope of waking up somewhere in oklahoma.

i couldn't sleep for maybe 2 hours but i finally fell into a doze-like state, dreaming but still vaguely aware of my surroundings, but thinking about REALLY weird stuff. i eventually dreamed that i was in a comfy bed with a really warm blanket, and that i could just poop if i wanted to and all would be right in the world. i squeezed it out and felt such good warmth all down my legs, it made the coziness that much better.

apparently i was doing that IRL as well. my friends made the horrifying discovery as the sound and smell (and temperature of my neighbor's leg) were giveaways. i ended up shitting and it squeezed out over maybe a square foot of skin in the gooch and thigh areas. some truck stop was the new owner of my shit-flooded underwear and shorts. good times
Work that story into some slash fiction and you have some good troll material. GJ!
Old 09-29-2014, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by harnold [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys just wanted to share a story and see if anyone had a similar experience. So I was at a wedding over the weekend and I was movin and groovin on the dance floor. I must be getting lactose intolerant these days because the three bowls of cereal i ate that morning started spewing out of my ass and it was a real mess. I finished the electric slide and moved into the bathroom where I determined I'd need to go home temporarily to change.
Lron, good to see you are AOK.
Old 09-29-2014, 05:23 PM
Banned

your obsession with poop is weird almost like a gay man
Old 09-29-2014, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your obsession with poop is weird almost like a gay man
Can you bring back the ass jiggle gif?
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 09-29-2014, 05:35 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 09-29-2014, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. It's pretty gross. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I do have a poop story though. When my son was 2 weeks old and needed his diaper changed I went and sat on the sofa to do it there. I was wearing a long skirt so when I sat down I ended up kinda laying him on it.

So I take off his diaper and turned to grab a clean one, along with his wipes and baby powder, when all of a sudden this tiny little demon's ass explodes all over my lap... my favorite skirt... my sofa... some of it even splashed onto my carpeted floor.

I froze in shock for a moment just thinking "no... that did NOT just happen". Then I started crying (I blame the hormones - Lol). To add insult to injury he fucking peed in my face as I started cleaning him up!

Babies are evil.
Old 09-29-2014, 05:49 PM
Banned

Ask ur mom OP
Closed Thread