Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard
Code:
accid  ip  count  lastused   
11072 70.74.177.114 811 2011-03-24 17:37:29 
11072 206.108.157.245 1 2011-02-15 16:03:11 
11072 70.74.185.214 33 2010-05-27 17:36:37 
11072 70.74.170.114 314 2010-04-24 04:12:25
The last (and only) time another ip logged into your account was Feb 15.

Gmuk is innocent. No one else logged into your account, period.

Again I am sorry Bash I hope this all gets resolved quickly so we can war-bros in Kunark together.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:48 AM
Fire Giant

I remember when I was kicked out of Dozekar.

I wept.

I think it was because I'm an Atheist.

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"
- "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

Old 03-25-2011, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

So....

I am guessing this wasnt a "Merger" of DA and Dozekar it was more of an acquisition of Dark Ascension into Dozekar with Dozekar now calling all the shots. Although a rebranding seemed kinda pointless.

In this process of acquisition the controlling party reserves the ability to pretty much dictate who they do and do not want to be a part of their team.

You and a few others were obviously not "picked".

What do you hope to gain from all of this? Do you think this will be somehow all cleared up and you will be welcomed back into Dozekar? Too many influential members of Dozekar/DA do not want you in their new guild.

Accept that and move on. There will be other guilds that will come about.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:41 AM
Banned

Caleros pals are the best blue crew on the server.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So....

I am guessing this wasnt a "Merger" of DA and Dozekar it was more of an acquisition of Dark Ascension into Dozekar with Dozekar now calling all the shots. Although a rebranding seemed kinda pointless.

In this process of acquisition the controlling party reserves the ability to pretty much dictate who they do and do not want to be a part of their team.

You and a few others were obviously not "picked".

What do you hope to gain from all of this? Do you think this will be somehow all cleared up and you will be welcomed back into Dozekar? Too many influential members of Dozekar/DA do not want you in their new guild.

You clearly failed to acknowledge the entire story here.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You clearly failed to acknowledge the entire story here.
The “story” is irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too many influential members of Dozekar/DA do not want you in their new guild.

The fact remains he was a programmatic non fit, and the guild didn’t want him. They CAN make up any bullshit reason they want. I agree with Supreme, move on. You’re not going to get anything out of this thread but a low end guild.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this action speaks loud for Fusion guild's direcetion and its leadership.

If they really wanted me to be out of the guild I would have rather have these fucking cockroaches tell me to leave then fuck over bash in the process. It was uncalled for and fucked up.
I think it's funny that you ever thought the leaders/makeup of those two guilds weren't cockroaches in the first place.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:20 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They CAN make up any bullshit reason they want.
Sure they can. Doing so undoubtedly makes them massive lying douchebags with no courage or moral fibre however. Not only does he seem to have been kicked on bogus grounds, they called his character and reputation into question in doing so, and attempted to sabotage his friendship with another player in the process.

He might not get any tangible benefit from this thread, but he probably feels some vindication in getting his name cleared and bringing to light the nature of this guild's leadership for those who were unaware.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leokaiser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure they can. Doing so undoubtedly makes them massive lying douchebags with no courage or moral fibre however. Not only does he seem to have been kicked on bogus grounds, they called his character and reputation into question in doing so, and attempted to sabotage his friendship with another player in the process.

He might not get any tangible benefit from this thread, but he probably feels some vindication in getting his name cleared and bringing to light the nature of this guild's leadership for those who were unaware.
Yeap. I really didn't feel like typing it out because these guy just troll most of the time. I'm sure that's what most people feel, besides the ones who are trolling gmuk because they don't like him. Personally I don't even know the guy, I just thought it was pretty ridiculous way to remove someone from your guild.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeap. I really didn't feel like typing it out because these guy just troll most of the time. I'm sure that's what most people feel, besides the ones who are trolling gmuk because they don't like him. Personally I don't even know the guy, I just thought it was pretty ridiculous way to remove someone from your guild.
Naw, I'm not trolling. Just saving him some trouble. Probably better to move on then try and find some justice on R&F, where it seems he is catching a lot of heat.
Closed Thread