Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 10:17 PM
Aviak

Default New to the server

Hello --

I've been following the forums here some time and hoping for a population surge for Red 99 -- But was always hesitant to starting here due to the fact that I felt the character might not have grouping opportunity's --

Well I finally decided to be part of the solution and create a char here -- I played a little bit on blue 99 for a very short time, but due to the leveling grind, never made it really far (lvl 19 or so)-- at least with this server theres an exping modifier that might ease that -- Mostly just wanted to say hi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]! And one question...when are they fixing the lift in kelethin? I cant even hand in my tunic or vendor for some copper pieces [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 07-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Banned

you need to pump the shaft 3 times

and wellcum
Old 07-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimm Barely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you need to pump the shaft 3 times

and wellcum
Tyvm!
Old 07-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
great timing a new guild has just formed <vae victus>!
Sounds promising!
Old 07-08-2012, 01:18 AM
Aviak

Thanks for the warm welcome and the starting goodies in game tonight, met some great ppl and everyone was very helpful -- Will play again for sure.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:50 AM
Banned

how do i know you're not just another mellowyellow account
Old 07-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how do i know you're not just another mellowyellow account
why do you care , you did not last past lvl 17 way back in December anyways, move on with whatever new game you are playing

As for the OP: Welcome
Old 07-08-2012, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why do you care , you did not last past lvl 17 way back in December anyways, move on with whatever new game you are playing

As for the OP: Welcome
I haven't leveled past 16 yet. There's nobody to group with and the xp penalty is brutal (and the solution is not to play a class that doesn't have a penalty). I also stopped playing here when I built my new computer in early December and spent my game time playing new games, and only came back recently, so I missed out.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't leveled past 16 yet. There's nobody to group with and the xp penalty is brutal (and the solution is not to play a class that doesn't have a penalty). I also stopped playing here when I built my new computer in early December and spent my game time playing new games, and only came back recently, so I missed out.
Cwall (and you if you quit in December) quit when there was 500+ on the server and rogues (like stasis/amuk) were already level 50......

As for now, have you heard?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...42&postcount=2

Fresh noobs have been leveling up just fine.

No More Excuses
Old 07-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cwall (and you if you quit in December) quit when there was 500+ on the server and rogues (like stasis/amuk) were already level 50......

As for now, have you heard?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...42&postcount=2

Fresh noobs have been leveling up just fine.

No More Excuses
They definitely don't play like I do then if they were already 50. I just don't have that kind of time.

There wasn't 500 on the server though. For a while the numbers were slightly above p99, but I don't remember seeing anywhere near 500 on r99.

I also wouldn't say I quit, more like I never bothered to reinstall this on my new comp because I was busy with new games like Skyrim and Battlefield 3 I could finally play.