Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 05:02 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, I am gainfully employed. Making bank I might add.
things you know aren't true when someone posts them on a forum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-20-2017, 05:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
things you know aren't true when someone posts them on a forum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got drunk and had sex all weekend

TRUTH OR LIE
Old 03-20-2017, 05:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got drunk and had sex all weekend

TRUTH OR LIE
Half true I'm guessing
Old 03-20-2017, 05:34 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually do play. My raid percentage​ is 50%, 20th highest. I cannot compete with Eratani. That guy is unemployed. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
FTFY
Old 03-20-2017, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrostoner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The amount of bullshit that comes out of your persona is incredible.

I remember years ago sitting at camp in <Taken> getting messages only containing "CONCEDE" "CONCEDE" from multiple people in your guild including you.

People that don't believe your filth/propaganda know that you are at the heart of why the raid scene is total shit on P99. You are the biggest wolf crying baby with the shittiest temperament to boot. You treat others like shit and only play nice when others are watching. When you dont get your way you throw tantrums like a little bitch. seriously dude... your a fucking whiny bitch.

I havent avidly raided on p99 in years, I used to be an avid raider a few years ago and its still easy to remember how shitty you are.

Bottom line is Detoxx. You suck. Everything about you just sucks. Your like, the dentists girlfriend from The Hangover. But, probably more closely related to the fat kid in the corner. If those two fucked and had a child I bet it would be you. If I could pick one word to describe you from any and all that ive had seen or known it would be "tick". - as in the parasite

I hear Awakened has been slaying you at races and kills. I doubt you will learn that being the best means you have to work well with other people. But, no one cares if you do learn that because your such a douche. If anything I just did everyone else a disservice by pointing that out. Oh yeah did I mention you suck? You suck.

Best part about this post is, I don't give a flying fuck about raiding in this game anymore. I just wanted to share my years of experience of dealing directly or indirectly with Shitoxx and companions.

I feel bad for staff (and i'm not even fucking joking here) that has probably had to read more bullshit petitions from you than Eunomia's total post count.

I know this post will probably bother you tonight because you know its true. I dont care.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do tell more. Nothing makes me happier then to know I have affected you this deeply.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Btw man up and say who you are so my day can go better. Been a drag here at work and putting a name to that post will make me smile.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Triple post cause rage but...

Can I get some Rustle DKP for that? Snackies, Getsome?
Old 03-20-2017, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

detoxx dude i'm worried about your health.

hope you feel better soon

<3 filbus, who defeated you in a duel
Old 03-20-2017, 07:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Btw man up and say who you are so my day can go better. Been a drag here at work and putting a name to that post will make me smile.
You'll get better tips if you aren't half an hour late with their pizza.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:36 PM
Kobold

Is Detoxx aware of how reprehensible and intolerable a human being he is? Or does he go about his day delivering pizzas with no self awareness?
Closed Thread