Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 03-20-2017, 04:16 PM
Comoc1 Comoc1 is offline
Kobold

Comoc1's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 142
Default

Detoxx scarred that kid for life. That's the mark of a true leader.
__________________
Offering a 10k bounty for Soeki's or Jigoku's suspension pm me logs of GM discussion and fraps link to collect

Uyan <Aftermath>
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 03-20-2017, 04:58 PM
Maner Maner is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrostoner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The amount of bullshit that comes out of your persona is incredible.

I remember years ago sitting at camp in <Taken> getting messages only containing "CONCEDE" "CONCEDE" from multiple people in your guild including you.

People that don't believe your filth/propaganda know that you are at the heart of why the raid scene is total shit on P99. You are the biggest wolf crying baby with the shittiest temperament to boot. You treat others like shit and only play nice when others are watching. When you dont get your way you throw tantrums like a little bitch. seriously dude... your a fucking whiny bitch.

I havent avidly raided on p99 in years, I used to be an avid raider a few years ago and its still easy to remember how shitty you are.

Bottom line is Detoxx. You suck. Everything about you just sucks. Your like, the dentists girlfriend from The Hangover. But, probably more closely related to the fat kid in the corner. If those two fucked and had a child I bet it would be you. If I could pick one word to describe you from any and all that ive had seen or known it would be "tick". - as in the parasite

I hear Awakened has been slaying you at races and kills. I doubt you will learn that being the best means you have to work well with other people. But, no one cares if you do learn that because your such a douche. If anything I just did everyone else a disservice by pointing that out. Oh yeah did I mention you suck? You suck.

Best part about this post is, I don't give a flying fuck about raiding in this game anymore. I just wanted to share my years of experience of dealing directly or indirectly with Shitoxx and companions.

I feel bad for staff (and i'm not even fucking joking here) that has probably had to read more bullshit petitions from you than Eunomia's total post count.

I know this post will probably bother you tonight because you know its true. I dont care.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

.
Who are you?
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 03-20-2017, 05:02 PM
Papa Papa is offline
Large Rat

Papa's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, I am gainfully employed. Making bank I might add.
things you know aren't true when someone posts them on a forum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 03-20-2017, 05:15 PM
Gimp Gimp is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
things you know aren't true when someone posts them on a forum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got drunk and had sex all weekend

TRUTH OR LIE
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 03-20-2017, 05:29 PM
Konfetti Konfetti is offline
Orc


Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got drunk and had sex all weekend

TRUTH OR LIE
Half true I'm guessing
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 03-20-2017, 05:34 PM
Rang Rang is offline
Scrawny Gnoll


Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually do play. My raid percentage​ is 50%, 20th highest. I cannot compete with Eratani. That guy is unemployed. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
FTFY
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 03-20-2017, 06:18 PM
Detoxx Detoxx is offline
Planar Protector

Detoxx's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,332
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrostoner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The amount of bullshit that comes out of your persona is incredible.

I remember years ago sitting at camp in <Taken> getting messages only containing "CONCEDE" "CONCEDE" from multiple people in your guild including you.

People that don't believe your filth/propaganda know that you are at the heart of why the raid scene is total shit on P99. You are the biggest wolf crying baby with the shittiest temperament to boot. You treat others like shit and only play nice when others are watching. When you dont get your way you throw tantrums like a little bitch. seriously dude... your a fucking whiny bitch.

I havent avidly raided on p99 in years, I used to be an avid raider a few years ago and its still easy to remember how shitty you are.

Bottom line is Detoxx. You suck. Everything about you just sucks. Your like, the dentists girlfriend from The Hangover. But, probably more closely related to the fat kid in the corner. If those two fucked and had a child I bet it would be you. If I could pick one word to describe you from any and all that ive had seen or known it would be "tick". - as in the parasite

I hear Awakened has been slaying you at races and kills. I doubt you will learn that being the best means you have to work well with other people. But, no one cares if you do learn that because your such a douche. If anything I just did everyone else a disservice by pointing that out. Oh yeah did I mention you suck? You suck.

Best part about this post is, I don't give a flying fuck about raiding in this game anymore. I just wanted to share my years of experience of dealing directly or indirectly with Shitoxx and companions.

I feel bad for staff (and i'm not even fucking joking here) that has probably had to read more bullshit petitions from you than Eunomia's total post count.

I know this post will probably bother you tonight because you know its true. I dont care.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

.
Do tell more. Nothing makes me happier then to know I have affected you this deeply.
__________________
Detoxx | Omnia | Zerorez | Mortishin
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 03-20-2017, 06:22 PM
Detoxx Detoxx is offline
Planar Protector

Detoxx's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,332
Default

Btw man up and say who you are so my day can go better. Been a drag here at work and putting a name to that post will make me smile.
__________________
Detoxx | Omnia | Zerorez | Mortishin
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 03-20-2017, 06:25 PM
Detoxx Detoxx is offline
Planar Protector

Detoxx's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,332
Default

Triple post cause rage but...

Can I get some Rustle DKP for that? Snackies, Getsome?
__________________
Detoxx | Omnia | Zerorez | Mortishin
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 03-20-2017, 06:29 PM
skarlorn skarlorn is offline
Fire Giant

skarlorn's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: san francisco
Posts: 928
Default

detoxx dude i'm worried about your health.

hope you feel better soon

<3 filbus, who defeated you in a duel
__________________
"EVERQUESTE"

Jeppenstrubber Level 22 Gnome Wizard
Borgnach Level 34 Dwarf Rogue <Auld Lang Syne>
Filbus Level 60 Halfling Warlord, Famed Adventurer -RETIRED-
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.