Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-18-2017, 10:36 PM
Novoselic Novoselic is offline
Aviak

Novoselic's Avatar

Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 83
Default Dawn Believers

are the biggest pieces of shit i've ever come across, don't trust any of them and stay the fuck away from them. they're all just a bunch of fat trolls jerking off in their mother's basement
  #2  
Old 03-19-2017, 08:58 AM
Sarl Sarl is offline
Orc


Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Paris in FRANCE
Posts: 45
Default

Yes they are ... yesterday i join a group (2 dawn shittiers in it) with my shaman full buff them, 2 min after a warrior Kelvinn(warrior level 50) join the group and ask me for full buff. i do. i get Resist slow on one mob and they kick me off the group cause i was " to low level" ...

I was so disapointed in there attitude and oh boy i let them know ...
  #3  
Old 03-19-2017, 09:10 AM
Porky Porky is offline
Aviak

Porky's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 59
Default

I was in a group with 4 dawn believers, they decided they wanted to go to com and I asked if I could come. one of them said he would switch to his druid and port us. Allio showed up ported the 3 other dawn believers to ej and then said he accidentally forgot to invite mt othe port group and he'd come back.

well he did c ome back but then he ported me to skyfire and plugged. (tell was queued and then didn't go through)

I was level 40 and of course died instantly.
I tried sending tells to the people in group, thinking he just casted the wrong port and his game crashed, but they all ignored me for the rest of the day. had to get some help from a druid in ec to get my gear back.
__________________
Porky - Master Fletcher and Soldier of Tunare
Pigbank - P.I.G. LTD Official Banker
  #4  
Old 03-19-2017, 10:13 AM
fan D fan D is offline
Fire Giant

fan D's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 794
Default

Dawn Believers is the real deal, a great guild full of some of the nicest and most helpful players i've met in Norrath

there are no guilds i'd rather be in, i've enjoyed every minute of my time in this guild,

u hating for no reason sorry u lost
__________________
  #5  
Old 03-19-2017, 10:17 AM
fan D fan D is offline
Fire Giant

fan D's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 794
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes they are ... yesterday i join a group (2 dawn shittiers in it) with my shaman full buff them, 2 min after a warrior Kelvinn(warrior level 50) join the group and ask me for full buff. i do. i get Resist slow on one mob and they kick me off the group cause i was " to low level" ...

I was so disapointed in there attitude and oh boy i let them know ...
lol so you are mad you didn' get a written, formal apology with 2 weeks notice and a full explanation + a future reference ? did you want a severence pixel package too ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in a group with 4 dawn believers, they decided they wanted to go to com and I asked if I could come. one of them said he would switch to his druid and port us. Allio showed up ported the 3 other dawn believers to ej and then said he accidentally forgot to invite mt othe port group and he'd come back.

well he did c ome back but then he ported me to skyfire and plugged. (tell was queued and then didn't go through)

I was level 40 and of course died instantly.
I tried sending tells to the people in group, thinking he just casted the wrong port and his game crashed, but they all ignored me for the rest of the day. had to get some help from a druid in ec to get my gear back.
you're mad some of these players are new to the game, instead of let them be noobies you have to disparage and insult them because they haven't been playing p99 as long as you ?

I was there and this guy was talking shit to our group the whole time, he was being toxic and threatened to train our group because we didn't just give him an item that dropped, we rolled on it, to be fair. He was so mad he didn't get the item because it was an 'upgrade' and he went on and on about blocking us from raiding or joining a raiding guild when we were level 60

enjoy the corpse run, maybe next time don't be such an immature ass
__________________
  #6  
Old 03-19-2017, 10:20 AM
rollin5k rollin5k is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 410
Default

Dawn Believers is the sign that p99 is coming to an end formally. Sickest bunch of idiots I've ever seen.
  #7  
Old 03-19-2017, 10:37 AM
teai teai is offline
Aviak

teai's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 58
Default

Ive been trained and killed 3 times by the department of fun while leveling with no recourse.

I've been rezzed for free, buffed, and grouped with DB and its just a big guild with loose recruiting.
  #8  
Old 03-19-2017, 10:54 AM
Lucille Lucille is offline
Orc


Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
I was actually in the group (the 6th person and too low to go to com because I was 37)

dunno who you are but the group was very friendly and I can't speak for what happened after they started porting away, but no items dropped at all we were in the ce pulling mobs up from the pit.
  #9  
Old 03-19-2017, 10:56 AM
debuilder debuilder is offline
Kobold

debuilder's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was actually in the group (the 6th person and too low to go to com because I was 37)

dunno who you are but the group was very friendly and I can't speak for what happened after they started porting away, but no items dropped at all we were in the ce pulling mobs up from the pit.
probably another one of allio's accounts
__________________
  #10  
Old 03-19-2017, 10:57 AM
Sarl Sarl is offline
Orc


Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Paris in FRANCE
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dawn Believers is the real deal, a great guild full of some of the nicest and most helpful players i've met in Norrath

there are no guilds i'd rather be in, i've enjoyed every minute of my time in this guild,

u hating for no reason sorry u lost
it's not a great guild, we are not hating for no reasons.

I guess you have a great time in this guild making fun of random you guys are screwing up. Scumbags!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.