Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 12:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IT'S OK THAT WE DID IT BECAUSE YOU GUYS DID IT TOO!!!!

That defense no longer works Alarti. Reread Rogeans post. It's time to treat each other and the server differently. If not... There goes all the shiny Velious Toys you were looking forward to playing with.
I didn't say it was ok... I was saying this is an unprecedented action. If rogean doesn't want TMO to play here and he was his IB buddies back for Velious all he has to do is say so. If rogean wants the server to have a rotation he can make it happen. Rogean says he wants competition and classic EQ...I guess he is undecided now.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, I understand completely. That's a totally respectable position to have. I know account sharing does happen in other guilds and my only point was that I'll bet tons of people would be on that other guild's side if the same thing happened to them because of account sharing.... just because they 'aren't TMO'. My only point is that I'll bet many people's opinions would change if 'TMO' was almost any other guild name with most other factors in the reasoning for all of the account suspensions being the same.
That really hasn't proven to be true over the history of this server and the whole project. When exploiters/RMTers get busted they usually get crucified regardless of guild tag.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

You're all posting faster than I can read. Slow down.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbnexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't say it was ok... I was saying this is an unprecedented action. If rogean doesn't want TMO to play here and he was his IB buddies back for Velious all he has to do is say so. If rogean wants the server to have a rotation he can make it happen. Rogean says he wants competition and classic EQ...I guess he is undecided now.
lol you are the definition of tinfoil hat and you are also a bitch
Old 12-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Kobold

this is why I quit P99 after Posky came out. IB was dominating and I saw things going straight into the mud.

The attitude in this community at the end game is so toxic. On top of that---RMT, dupes, etc. For an emulated old game? Its pathetic

Asmoth (sloth reborn)
17 Human Shadowknight <Inglorious Basterds>

Krysanth Firemedic P99 Red
Rogue
Old 12-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbnexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing about the way this raid scene is atm is classic. Stop pretending like it ever was. Again you guys are trying to take a backhanded swipe at Rogean for talking about things being better by claiming your warped sense of competition had anything to do with Classic Everquest.

I repeat for you Alarti... NOTHING about the current raid scene on this server is anything like it was during Classic EQ.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furniture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm sorry but you werent playing at the start of the server
Alarti's create date is in Oct 2009

Shut up kid
Old 12-20-2013, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
FE/IB/VD/BDA have all trained/griefed/SEQ/MQ's/RMT'd and exploited.

Just because our guild didnt disband every few months we should be punished?

The core of FE has been breaking rules since the server started.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prove it.
Quote:
I can't.
Pretty much that.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furniture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you are the definition of tinfoil hat and you are also a bitch
Lol how? I understand you are mad...but how do I tinfoil haha.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty much that.
Do you want me to post the pastebin of the SEQ accounts? I think they are actually still on the p99 forums. I remember Najdorf being one of the suspended people.
Closed Thread