Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 02:06 PM
Banned

Guardians are amazing when paired with a smuggler or shadow. I've gotten over 80k protection in a long alderaan match
Old 12-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

what is it like 60 a month
Old 12-20-2011, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you want west coast servers i'm on Crucible pits. Amazing community, have two big pvp guilds (actually 3 each because of the 500 limit) that are on opposite factions so we're having huge pvp events
Think i may look into something like that,got some massive lag last night on Jung Ma,not very far into the game anyhow just been messing around.

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 12-22-2011, 07:03 AM
Kobold

Server First 50 Sith Warrior. Rakata Mind Prison.

Level a tank is slow...was only 12 hours off server 1st 50 though...fucking inquisitors.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:57 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It amazes me how much of a wow copy this game is when it comes to mechanics, graphic styles (although slightly higher depth of quality), and many other aspects. With that said, I'm still playing. Quest dialog is intriguing and I could even find myself going through all the other classes at some point, but right now I'm sticking with my Jedi Consular, planning to go Shadow.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 12-22-2011, 10:01 AM
Kobold

The dialog for quests has been amazing. And my class quest was fun as hell.

I'll be checking out the other class story lines soon enough I'm sure.

And you're right about it being a WoW copy for the most part. Tragically they set the bar for MMOs now a days...look at Aion / Rift / hell even EQ2.

They did something right I guess.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It amazes me how much of a wow copy this game is when it comes to mechanics, graphic styles (although slightly higher depth of quality), and many other aspects. With that said, I'm still playing. Quest dialog is intriguing and I could even find myself going through all the other classes at some point, but right now I'm sticking with my Jedi Consular, planning to go Shadow.
NO TRUCE WIT DA SHADOH
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:31 PM
Fire Giant

I like the group social things where people roll to see which dialogue open gets chosen in the quest. It's funny when you see the 3 choices and then someone picks the sarcastic one and wins.

I dont like how easy the quests are, at least in the beginning (Im only level 10 Jedi Knight) and it's not that they're easy, it's that everything is marked on the map. Being an EQ player that really annoys me.

Pretty fun overall though
Old 12-22-2011, 03:47 PM
Kobold

The daily's on Ilum can be pretty brutal. Not a lot of easy pulls there.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Itemization and questing is completely identical to WoW. I can't believe they get away with this shit honestly. Just like Warhammer did except without the 1 redeemingly unique feature of pickup group quest areas.

The quest dialogue is totally fucking amazing, and saves this whole pile of WoW-emulated shit. Better than either KOTOR just because of that... KOTORs would have the most godawful boring English accents you've ever heard droning on to equal wasted hours, days of my life. There are one or two recycled in TOR but on the whole, it's superior.
Closed Thread