Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogean made a statement about ninjalooting during the time that TMO and IB were going at it in VP.

He explicitly stated it was cheap, cowardly and low for any guild to do it.

This was during the time that TMO and IB were training each other and going for raid targets. TMO downed a few dragons (PD, etc) while IB failed to and then, when they failed to kill or stop TMO, went on to try and ninjaloot because it was their last hope of denying the loot to TMO.

So, basically, regardless of what anyone thinks or deems logical, the law was set.

You can't ninjaloot, you can't exploit, you can't go into VP and send racist hate tells to people/gms, you can't go into VP and use SEQ/MQ, etc.

training is allowed, kill stealing is allowed, memblurring is allowed (as long as it's not fully healing targets), pull stealing is allowed, etc.

(not a response to you directly, Zee, just adding.)

Aight, thought you had gone off the deep end.

Quote or it didnt happen. Not stickied in the server rules or global rules. Either way no one cares. Nobody wants to ninja loot TMOs kills. Its just an example of how arbitrarily these rules are made.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote or it didnt happen. Not stickied in the server rules or global rules. Either way no one cares. Nobody wants to ninja loot TMOs kills. Its just an example of how arbitrarily these rules are made.
Ask Rogean yourself, "broseph", on how he feels about ninjalooting.

It was in-game and I doubt anyone cared enough to "SS" it for proof.

You can almost always find Rogean on p99 irc
Old 01-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still don't get your point. BDA would probably trade alot of things to be in TMO's shoes.
Quite the opposite, I would give away everyone on all my characters to keep from becoming TMO.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Training during raids is different than training individually or in a group circumstance. The difference being that entire guilds can be punished for the actions of leadership + the merit of who gets the kill can also be affected.

Training outside a raid scenario is different because it does not involve stopping 20+ players from getting something that only spawns once/week-ish.

Raid disputes are limited to 3 main things imo: training during *raid encounters*, FTE determinations, and kiting.

There are raid rules for these specific things. If you don't realize this by now you are a lost cause!
Sorry but your made up clauses and interpretations are not included in the stickied Global Rules located in the library and therefore I give zero f*cks. Training a zone of 20 newbs whose playtime spawns maybe once a week and training a raid of 20 going after a week long spawn target is the same thing... training. By the way arent youcurrently suspended for repeatedly breaking the rules? So why should anyone care what you think when youclearly have no regard for the others on this server?
Old 01-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

I have no problem with being punished as a guild. In fact most times I'd prefer guilds be punished over singular parties, but that's something else entirely.

I don't think you'd have much of a kiting problem in VP so you can probably rule that out. I don't think training will be an issue because I feel like raid forces won't stray from the pull spots, particularly the entrance of VP, or they'll just be cothed to a kill location because that's much easier than herding 40+ cats through the minefield that is VP. FTE probably won't be an issue because it will be much like a Fay encounter, tag/pull inc log in ASAP.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanluen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quite the opposite, I would give away everyone on all my characters to keep from becoming TMO.
Don't think he means to be like tmo, just more to be where TMO is. Just because you wear someone else's shoes, doesn't mean you have to walk like them.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? Ask perun about that.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Fire Giant

I am suspended? Lol, first I have heard. I thought I would give a common sense explanation on what rules are raid rules and which ones aren't. Obviously is not hard to distinguish because raid rules apply when there are raids going on. If you need a rule faq to know what constitutes a raid, go ask Rogean.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanluen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I love the vitriol and hyperbole.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? Ask perun about that.
Wasn't perun who was trying to ninja loot at that time iirc.
Closed Thread