Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Large Bat

I will keep the faith and keep on rolling along slowly with my monk.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

I'm trying to avoid my mistakes from the past and get my main to 50 before I start an alt. This way if I get into a good guild I can go raiding with my chanter and where there is nothing scheduled I can work on an alt.

Ideally it would be awesome to have a lvl 50 main and a 30-something alt or 2 if and when Kunark gets released on P1999. That way I could enjoy the best of what Kunark has to offer right away.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problem with mend you'll find at post 100 skill. The issue with mend not showing messages at early levels is either fixed, or fixes itself - but that's hardly much of a problem :-p
I won't mind mend not working post 100 skill. There are plenty of known bugs in the game that are being worked on diligently... many of them rogue bugs. Didn't stop me from playing and hitting 50 =D
Old 11-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Aviak

Send a message via Yahoo to Derazor

I started with monk. Got to level 4 and re-rolled to Necro.

I am happy with Necro.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

yup! Magician to Ranger! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Orc

started monk, and created a warrior...after learnign of down points...went back to my original druid and loving it....ish...lol
Old 11-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Developer

Started with SK. Started leveling.

At about level 3, made a Necro. At about level 5 on Necro, made a Monk.

Got Monk to level 2, found out it was just as bad as playing the SK. Got mad, deleted SK.

Leveled Necro to 16, made new SK, twinked him a little bit.

Leveled SK to 6.

Got Necro to 17, spent 3 hrs doing CRs to get no exp for a days playing (totally the classic feel now).

Got totally spanked on Necro by a few mobs around level 6 or 7, lost motivation to play. Will try again next week.

Haynar
Old 11-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Large Rat

I started a bard since I had a bard alt on live many years ago. Found out that bards are somewhat broken on proj99, but going to stick with it and keep my fingers crossed.

SOMEONE's gotta be the mana battery.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Started with SK. Started leveling.

At about level 3, made a Necro. At about level 5 on Necro, made a Monk.

Got Monk to level 2, found out it was just as bad as playing the SK. Got mad, deleted SK.

Leveled Necro to 16, made new SK, twinked him a little bit.

Leveled SK to 6.

Got Necro to 17, spent 3 hrs doing CRs to get no exp for a days playing (totally the classic feel now).

Got totally spanked on Necro by a few mobs around level 6 or 7, lost motivation to play. Will try again next week.

Haynar

LOL just pick one that you like the most and enjoy the other classes by grouping with them, don't get caught in a 'grass is greener' or you will be stuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But yes it's nice to take a break after those CR's lol...
Old 11-10-2009, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribanox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im playing a lvl 8 ranger and I'm liking it so far. I dont think I'll be rolling another until high 30's or 40's.
I rolled a ranger when eq originally launched. I think they're a solid class to play if you want to have the option to solo. They can bring a lot to a duo or a small group if the arrangement is not optimal.

I'm really getting an itch to play on this sever!!! I'm thinking about getting SOF because Titanium is too expensive and hard to find. This is too good to pass up. I may never get an opportunity to do this again. Who knows????
Closed Thread