Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 07:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomegrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he isn't the worst he is the most butthurt tho, and easily one of the most toxic

biggest faggot is easily hateraid

biggest loser is easily nizzar and most sad / pathetic is runlevel0

I could go on.

like tries the hardest to be cool lulzsect

thinks he is the best at pvp but is just a white trash shitbag : Andis

Tries hard to be wealthy but has 1k in the bank : Heartbrand

Cast: Jesus fuck pull the plug dude

Most amusing : Slathar

I think we need a red99 hall of fame thread.
lmao
Old 10-17-2014, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually i realized that lite was as big of a faggot/scumbag as nizzar was and guilding with these people to grief lite and his worthless fairweather players is worth it

8)
Except Nizzar was a scumbag because he took raid mobs for years while hoarding tons of loot and selling to people like Kergan and other meatballs for plat for their alts (or Az mains), while he turned our box into a RMT machine taking anyone and everyone to cock block pixels.

I mean Lite is a scumbag because he took mobs for a couple months and finished up a shit load of wiz epics, crowns, robes and other end game shit that he didn't have access to while not recruiting at all?

Don't gotta be a jewish tax kingpin to figure out this is a complete horse shit story.

You could argue Lite is an equal level scumbag for other reasons, but turning the server back to what we had because you hate Lite is even more amusing, and really pointless because the guild is made up of people who either left Nihi, or could have joined Nihi at any time.

PS this threads thick like my cock.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

How worried should I be that I agree with everything stasis just said?
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-17-2014, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure Colgate gave azrael the chance to make it a small guild server and they told him to recruit, which he did and now grief lite and you while you slowly fade away when competition rears its head.
It's like you have brain damage, and forgot that what you're doing is just retagging the guild that was here like a month ago and raided PVE for years?

Keep it *****.

PS stop caring so much man, you need to take a break from this game and not post so much trying to receive attention.
Old 10-17-2014, 09:10 AM
Sarnak

People don't refer to holocaust as holocaust in ts anymore, or even say nihilum 2.0. It's simply the Zerg. Which is what some of us have been fighting for 2 years now.

Fight the Zerg, stop the Zerg.

Sotto sent tell in conversation saying you guys have 175 unique players (obviously not true) but then later said to me "You guys still obviously have the upper hand"

Is this really the mentality over there? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PS: Didn't mean to betray the Tells Trust Act est.2013, Sotto, forgive me if you care.
Old 10-17-2014, 09:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except Nizzar was a scumbag because he took raid mobs for years while hoarding tons of loot and selling to people like Kergan and other meatballs for plat for their alts (or Az mains), while he turned our box into a RMT machine taking anyone and everyone to cock block pixels.

I mean Lite is a scumbag because he took mobs for a couple months and finished up a shit load of wiz epics, crowns, robes and other end game shit that he didn't have access to while not recruiting at all?

Don't gotta be a jewish tax kingpin to figure out this is a complete horse shit story.

You could argue Lite is an equal level scumbag for other reasons, but turning the server back to what we had because you hate Lite is even more amusing, and really pointless because the guild is made up of people who either left Nihi, or could have joined Nihi at any time.

PS this threads thick like my cock.
thank god Lite's madness wasn't left unchecked and Holocaust intervened

Azrael sat in second/third place for 2 years, can't blame them for being the retards that they are, but their lack of motivation to do anything until the clouds parted is sad and pathetic, and only have themselves to blame.

The day nihilum was banned yall formed a 10 guild alliance and had the highest numbers ever logged on at the earliest time ever; a force that could have been contesting Nihilum the entire time.... but didn't..... cus....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except Nizzar was a scumbag because he took raid mobs for years while hoarding tons of loot and selling to people like Kergan and other meatballs for plat for their alts (or Az mains), while he turned our box into a RMT machine
and scared/bad players

p.s. your warm bodies gave up after losing third ct in a row (due to pvp)

guess we won't see these guys for awhile
Old 10-17-2014, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalos_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People don't refer to holocaust as holocaust in ts anymore, or even say nihilum 2.0. It's simply the Zerg. Which is what some of us have been fighting for 2 years now.

Fight the Zerg, stop the Zerg.

Sotto sent tell in conversation saying you guys have 175 unique players (obviously not true) but then later said to me "You guys still obviously have the upper hand"

Is this really the mentality over there? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PS: Didn't mean to betray the Tells Trust Act est.2013, Sotto, forgive me if you care.
Hrm should I replace Heartbrands name tag with Sotto's?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

LMK
Old 10-17-2014, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's like you have brain damage, and forgot that what you're doing is just retagging the guild that was here like a month ago and raided PVE for years?

Keep it *****.

PS stop caring so much man, you need to take a break from this game and not post so much trying to receive attention.
Stasis, you have 0 fucking credibility.

Training KC with Gaanon during VS repop while being followed and fraps while you loop around with a train and return back to zone in.

Lite performing a 48 hour corpse camp session after losing 1 CT.

RMT? Lite showing off new computer hardware after farming the server for over a month.... Riiiight... nothing to see here...

U got nothing on Colgate...
Old 10-17-2014, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:

Keep it *****.

Pretty sure holocaust isn't nihilum. You guys like to force yourselves to believe whatever bullshit you concoct in your heads.

You zerged in anticipation of nihilum core vets coming back strong (didn't happen) then told holocaust to recruit and contest the timers. It's like you clowns self fulfilled your prophecy and now run around saying, "WE TOLD YOU SO!"

Sorry dude. Log off and don't come back, no one gives a fuck and it would probably be good for you. I haven't logged on in a couple weeks now, but every time I do I see holocaust making azrael mad.
Old 10-17-2014, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hrm should I replace Heartbrands name tag with Sotto's?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

LMK
whats this even mean?
Closed Thread