Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2017, 11:54 AM
Skeleton

Symbiotic you have no idea how agro works... go watch the video back real slowly so you can understand it. The mobs literally stopped dead in their tracks because they lost their target when their target zoned out. They were stopped for about a half second while they found a new target. When they did, they gave their initial agro message and attacked.

It's literally CLEAR AS DAY on the video. That video is unquestionable proof that Fandango did not train.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:55 AM
Skeleton

Maybe you're just upset that you uploaded proof of Fandangos innocence. Don't bother deleting the video, I already backed it up just in case.
Old 03-30-2017, 12:02 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The plan was to train the mobs out of the way so that we could get to you. Lazy agro messed it up, that's all there is to it.
So you had a bad plan that did not work. When it did not work and you had agro, you trained mobs. Just because you did not know game mechanics, does not mean you did not train. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Old 03-30-2017, 12:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blueflower - you think <Ragnarok> trained us or no?
I was training the entrance away wasnt part of the run up. Maybe set up camp away from the zone out so if someone makes a mistake and has to zone you dont get negatively impacted.
Old 03-30-2017, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was training the entrance away wasnt part of the run up. Maybe set up camp away from the zone out so if someone makes a mistake and has to zone you dont get negatively impacted.
Sounds its our own faults that we got trained because we were pulling mobs to Hot exit? Lol dude you guys can try to claim "victory" for last night but this is just ridiculous.
Old 03-30-2017, 12:13 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deillon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds its our own faults that we got trained because we were pulling mobs to Hot exit? Lol dude you guys can try to claim "victory" for last night but this is just ridiculous.
Did you kill Doze? Nop? Didn't think so...
Old 03-30-2017, 12:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deillon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can see in the video the first mob in is a racnar hitting an Apex monk who then flops it. It is your own fault.
Old 03-30-2017, 12:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you kill Doze? Nop? Didn't think so...
I don't care lol I voted we sit on your corpses/plugs all night. You guys lost deal with it.
Old 03-30-2017, 12:19 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
I don't care lol I voted we sit on your corpses/plugs all night. You guys lost deal with it.
We all went to bed... already looted up and prepared to make sure nothing happens tonight for you guys also. How long, you think, until all those bluebies start spazzing about not killing dragons?
Old 03-30-2017, 12:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you had a bad plan that did not work. When it did not work and you had agro, you trained mobs. Just because you did not know game mechanics, does not mean you did not train. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Closed Thread