Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Logged in for 10 minutes, pretty quiet in terms of global population.
Old 07-26-2014, 01:11 AM
Orc

Yeah. I think one of the bigger servers only has about 450 population now.
I haven't personally seen Westfall-Dispersion above 50, but the GMs and devs I spoke to said it had a capacity of up to 4000!
Some really funny bugs are happening. I've never played a WoW emu before (I tried but kept getting errors), so maybe these are normal, or maybe they're unique... but mainly I learned that a warrior should refrain from using charge in a cave, like Skull Rock. The first time it went wrong, I became the first orc astronaut. The second time, I actually ran out of the cave and did a large buttonhook (took 12 seconds at charge speed) until I stood over the spot where the guy in the cave would be directly below me.
5-boxing it has been fun, but I'm a little worried because the rules say "no multiboxing in pvp" and it's a pvp server. I guess I'll just have to stand there and take it if someone tries to attack me when I'm out in the open world doing my thing.
I always liked WoW, but always hated the people. It's nice to only have to deal with a small handful of other players.
Old 07-26-2014, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what I been doing.

Anyway, went with undead warlock. From what the people said it seems it is kind of even with Alliance having a little more.
going to go mage even though I want a pet to maneuver elite spawns
Old 07-26-2014, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

kinda getting hard just thinking of my future on this server
Old 07-26-2014, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

didn't know population was so low not sure if I want to deal with that
Old 07-26-2014, 11:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didn't know population was so low not sure if I want to deal with that
9 out of 10 people are solo questing even on high pop servers. I figure ill get a 60 sometime in the future and see where the pop is then. So far as a druid every quest has worked which is unusual for me while playing emu.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nilbog night elf druid

I'm sure these stats are meager now.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5.3khp druid not in bear form

pras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Nilbog plays a night elf druid? I thought he had more class [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-26-2014, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

He most likely played WE Druid on EQ - what did you expect? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thought the 2 classes are very different. I went the same road too, from WE Druid to NE Druid, but gave up quickly, never even made it to lev 20 - the gameplay felt tedious. But had fun playing Warlock, Mage, Paladin and Hunter.

[Zuranthium;1453395]
The people who invented the first space ships were brilliant. That doesn't mean anybody should actually want to use them 200 years later. Ideas are limited by means of execution. Everquest has amazing ideas that need to be completely reworked in their execution, in order for classic Everquest as it was envisioned to actually exist and continue to be relevant as things have evolved.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

I was a tauren shaman on live, though in hindsight I should have gone orc for pvp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread