Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

so what if he has a few flaws....we all do.
Hey now...Gil Grissom and Leeroy Jethro Gibbs have no flaws.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Sarnak

LJG is a BEAST!
Old 12-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Aviak

RICHGIRL IS PART OF THE ESTABLISHMENT !!!

OCCUPY GM ISLAND !!!!!!
Old 12-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnnoiaII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That won't work. RMT transactions don't happen on the EQ server end until the PayPal goes through, and having people purposely trying to scam the RMT'er could end up looking like PayPal fraud and get people in a LOT of trouble.
Fair enough. I suppose I was thinking way to hollywood lol.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnnoiaII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this was brought up while he was still a GM you can damn well bet people would be banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

lol Bieber writing books. Keep hating, kid.

As for finding out people's real life info. I'm pretty sure it would be easy, even without gm powers, if you set up a fake RMT with them. (especially considering how stupid most of the people that play on this server are)
Old 12-01-2011, 08:11 PM
VIP / Contributor

LOL. Insulting my flaws doesn't hurt my feelings. I have no flaws that I'm not aware of. But my actions on P99 are not one of them, and I have no regrets about any decision I made. You can, however be butthurt and jealous of my successes.

Digging up people's RL info never had anything to do with GM access, and I don't care whether you agree with doing it. Take you, for example, you aren't afraid of me because you're sitting behind the cozy comfort of your computer screen, assuming that no one is going to know who you are, how to find you, or how to affect something that's real and tangible in your life.

With someone like me, that's a dangerous assumption. I get results, no matter what's in my way. And that's what people are afraid of. If you raise to the level of being worth my attention, and you are pose a threat to something I'm involved in, you may never even know it was me, or how I got it to happen, but you won't be a threat for long.

I don't give two pumps a tickle and a squirt whether or not you think that's cool. But no one can deny that where others would lament their impotence to change the situation, I always got results.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so why did the thread about richgirl go poof? the one titled Rogean? just curious as to the reasoning behind it
^^ was wondering too, and stuck on my tin hat and came up with. Anything that is discovered or stated by uth regardless how old that info is would be removed from the forums if it has anything that is database/convo with fellow dev/GMs related. Pretty much a gag order placed on uth about server side stuff. (and ofcause anything that you stated would work the other way, unlikely that the richgirl crap will get resolved)

The problem is that he has had his hand in the pot for quite a long time. So massive amount of info that uth still possess. Just a massive cum fest afew months back that wasnt wiped clean and still stained on both rog/nil clothing. So this is there way of cleaning up some of the dribble left over.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty much everyone who I caught running long-standing RMT was some bum who didn't want to get a real job. I always found out who they really were and what they really did. That's how I rolled.
OK curiosity has got me, so you find out what the person does in RL,, or doesn't do it as the case may be. What would or could you possible do with this information? I know you are not stupid enough to commit a crime with this info (ie assault or harassment) - Have you ever done anything with RL info ? if so what kind of reaction did you get? If you wanted to call someone's place of employment what would you have said? Do you believe that it is possible to upset you enough over a video game to try and hurt someone in RL?

That being said i really hope you are able to put past differences aside and come back to your GM role, the reality of the situation is that the server needs your iron fist now more than ever.

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 12-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Skeleton

is RMT some program theyre allowing now?

and where can i download it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad View Post
Sex leads to kissing, and the next thing you know they expect conversation.
Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
Closed Thread