Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 08-02-2023, 04:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol the green leveling experience was nearly as bad as TLP with the antisocial, boxing basement dwellers, sorry you missed out on what P99 culture was on blue back in the day outside of raiding.

Notice this is the blue forum and you're on here shitting on the server; you don't see any of us going over to green server chat and shitting on green. Real shining example there. You seem pretty desperate for people to roll on green, seemingly to forestall the same fate as blue if there isn't a merge and Green 2.0

Btw see you after the merge

You guys brigade green on a daily basis begging for merges. You're as dishonest as you are deluded.

Enjoy your beta bucks dying server. Must be pretty depressing watching the average numbers dwindle daily.

And to think, blue only trailed green by a few hundred as recent as 6 months ago.

Now it's less than half.

I'm just trying to do the guy a solid and not make a new character on a buggy, exploited, dying, legacy server.

Deprecation is coming, and rightly so.

Old 08-02-2023, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

Blue is forever.
Old 08-02-2023, 12:07 PM
Sarnak

The blue server killed my father.
Old 08-02-2023, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys brigade green on a daily basis begging for merges. You're as dishonest as you are deluded.

Enjoy your beta bucks dying server. Must be pretty depressing watching the average numbers dwindle daily.

And to think, blue only trailed green by a few hundred as recent as 6 months ago.

Now it's less than half.

I'm just trying to do the guy a solid and not make a new character on a buggy, exploited, dying, legacy server.

Deprecation is coming, and rightly so.
No ones brigading Green. Almost everyone plays on both servers, hence the interaction in both the Blue and Green servers.

Experience on both servers is mudflated and top heavy. They're essentially the same at this point. I still enjoy them both equally.
Old 08-02-2023, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

You can hit 60 soloing if needed too. If you can find buddies on your schedule that’s great. Pick-up-groups are less common.
Old 08-03-2023, 09:07 AM
Planar Protector

We don't need any mergers over on blue, just add a rotation and green light boxing and green can sperg out for eternity on its own.
Old 08-04-2023, 08:09 PM
Fire Giant

consider project quarm
Old 08-05-2023, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Join green. Better prices on gear and not hard to make money, especially as a DaP. More people, sweatier raid scene, the platinum will flow.
Old 09-19-2023, 05:16 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermoonbeam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys,

I have most of my wealth on blue(about 150k total worth of gear) and I got to around 10k or so on green. I spent most of my time on blue in DAP and my highest character is a 45 druid.

My plan is to finally commit and get to level 60. I've loved this game since 99 and I feel like it's about time I do this. Is blue my best option? How is the mid-late game grouping? My plan has always been to have a 60 shaman. I currently have one at 22 but he's got great gear on him so solo'ing will be no problem. My other option was to push my druid to 60.

Are there active west coast guilds? Is there any reason I should even consider green?

Thanks for reading.
I did 1-60 as a new p99 player with no plat. Took 3 1/2 months give or take. Some nice people along the way gave me some noob gear which helped. With that much plat you should have no issue what so ever leveling.
Old 09-20-2023, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Join green. Better prices on gear and not hard to make money, especially as a DaP. More people, sweatier raid scene, the platinum will flow.
C u real soon at the merge