Old 03-15-2011, 12:36 PM
Banned

This is truely the best - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjfK3bcfZbA
Old 03-15-2011, 12:57 PM
Banned

Nobody's gonna like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mbvzuj1OKM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OjvHh71VMs

^^^^^ this especially.
Last edited by Seaweedpimp; 03-15-2011 at 01:02 PM..
Old 03-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0pYWGjECLE
Old 03-15-2011, 01:46 PM
Large Bat

Boston. More Than a Feeling. Best song ever. Much better than any of this underground, underplayed, under-heard of garbage so many of you on here seem to take an interest in. I would rather listen to Disco than listen to soma this CRAP I'm seein an hearin when I click on som a these links. I mean "Datsik & Flux Pavilion"? "Florence and The Machine"? "Arpanet"? "Infinity Skull Cube"? Oh yea, and who could forget "Team Teamwork-The Ocarina of Rhyme". Now that's what I call creative.

No. If you wanna hear what music really is, an i'm talkin REAL music, then just listen to any Boston album. Or one of Bad Company's greatest hits albums. Or Bat out of hell from Meat Loaf. Nona this mindless, computerized, random techno-crap on there. REAL MUSIC as it was meant to be played. When bands and artists actually sat down in a studio, plugged in their instruments, wrote real lyrics and music, and played. Years before this whole Internet thing, Years before YouTube, Years before Facebook, Years before you could put yourself on camera from your bedroom, filming yourself looking into a mirror and singing some sissy ballad, Years before all you kids came along, and had this "I'm better than everyone else" attitude, beacuse you heard of some obscure, excuse for a band/artist on YouTube that no one else has heard of. You seem to think your better in some way, and think your special, and hold yourself at some ridiculously high standard beacuse you have heard of some "underground" band, who you think no one else has heard of.

Just listen to any radio station that plays classic rock, and you'll hear what real music is. Not this modern day junk. You'll get to hear Boston. You'll get to hear Meat Loaf...you'll get to hear Ted frickin Nugent. Pile Driver is questionably the best close to 10-minutes of your life-music you'll ever have the experience of hearin. And you can forget about all dis modern garbage with the cheap acoustic guitars, and horns an trumpets BS. They are all just trying to be the next Chicago....Does anybody really know what time it is? Yea, I do...it's time to listen to some REAL music, like...Styx. "Blue Collar Man" is the next most epic peice of music next to anything by Boston. Even Dennis DeYoung's solo material beats anything by les say, "Saudis in Audis", heheheh, yea.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:52 PM
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1o9FsGnU4I
Old 03-15-2011, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Brutanadanalewski [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boston. More Than a Feeling. Best song ever. Much better than any of this underground, underplayed, under-heard of garbage so many of you on here seem to take an interest in. I would rather listen to Disco than listen to soma this CRAP I'm seein an hearin when I click on som a these links. I mean "Datsik & Flux Pavilion"? "Florence and The Machine"? "Arpanet"? "Infinity Skull Cube"? Oh yea, and who could forget "Team Teamwork-The Ocarina of Rhyme". Now that's what I call creative.

No. If you wanna hear what music really is, an i'm talkin REAL music, then just listen to any Boston album. Or one of Bad Company's greatest hits albums. Or Bat out of hell from Meat Loaf. Nona this mindless, computerized, random techno-crap on there. REAL MUSIC as it was meant to be played. When bands and artists actually sat down in a studio, plugged in their instruments, wrote real lyrics and music, and played. Years before this whole Internet thing, Years before YouTube, Years before Facebook, Years before you could put yourself on camera from your bedroom, filming yourself looking into a mirror and singing some sissy ballad, Years before all you kids came along, and had this "I'm better than everyone else" attitude, beacuse you heard of some obscure, excuse for a band/artist on YouTube that no one else has heard of. You seem to think your better in some way, and think your special, and hold yourself at some ridiculously high standard beacuse you have heard of some "underground" band, who you think no one else has heard of.

Just listen to any radio station that plays classic rock, and you'll hear what real music is. Not this modern day junk. You'll get to hear Boston. You'll get to hear Meat Loaf...you'll get to hear Ted frickin Nugent. Pile Driver is questionably the best close to 10-minutes of your life-music you'll ever have the experience of hearin. And you can forget about all dis modern garbage with the cheap acoustic guitars, and horns an trumpets BS. They are all just trying to be the next Chicago....Does anybody really know what time it is? Yea, I do...it's time to listen to some REAL music, like...Styx. "Blue Collar Man" is the next most epic peice of music next to anything by Boston. Even Dennis DeYoung's solo material beats anything by les say, "Saudis in Audis", heheheh, yea.

Jesus calm down dad, i dont like boston and meatloaf.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:55 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, pull yer pants up.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:58 PM
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM6UeydW0N8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLyvn5tvkJo

Is this better sir

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLyvn5tvkJo ( a better song by them imo)

2:12 *Jizzzzzzzzz*
Last edited by Seaweedpimp; 03-15-2011 at 02:03 PM..
Old 03-15-2011, 02:05 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it ain't. Thas just another typical buncha pussies in black t-shirts an bandanas with tatoos, who like to call themselves "Metal", or "Metalcore", or whatever. If you wanna hear some real metal, just put on one of Iron Maidens first 2 albums. None of that "Im angry, and Im gonna just bark out and mindlessly scream some random, incoherent, BS which nobody can understand" crap on there. Yea, if you listen to this modern day "hardcore" metal, and you think your tough, just listen to early Iron Maiden, or maybe Judas Priest, and your sure to get your little sissy-ass schooled. And what's the deal with the guitarist with the dread locks anyway, he tryinta be Axl Rose or somethin?