Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2018, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a question for the rednecks and minorities and obeses (poors), do you think it’s possible that in a world where living standards continue to rise globally, that perhaps the “elites” aren’t all conspiratorial dickheads, but might actually be trying for incremental progress despite the best attempts of “citizens” to make excuses for themselves and duck their civic responsibilities?

Just food for thought from a man who doesn’t like whiners. God bless, happy early 4th of JewLie from Texas, the greatest state in the greatest country in recorded history
I think elites pat themselves on the back for giving washing machines and microwaves to the third world -- to assuage the guilt they have for selling the working class down the river. Their lifestyle is declining and the elites continue to enjoy ever more redundant and extravagant luxury.

So they tell themselves "whatever, why do these hicks deserve increase in lifestyle anymore than a brown person in a third world? I'm a global citizen and good person. But they aren't. These decisions aren't made in the interest in helping anyone but themselves. They know this and it wears on them whether they admit it or not.*

You can't play mr. benevolent when you live in palace. This is why Mahatma Gandhi didn't live in a mansion in England and preach non-violence from there. He would have had zero credibility.

I don't hate rich people. I hate how rich people cast themselves as morally superior.

*Except for the ones that a literally sociopathic....an over-represented group among the elite.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 07-03-2018 at 07:32 PM..
Old 07-03-2018, 08:23 PM
Banned

I just don't know how to explain this to you cuz I feel like I have many time before. The rich don't sell the working class down the river or whatever it is the phrase you used. Poor people would just devour each other and end up all dying of scurvy if left to their own devices.

If it wasn't for rich people y'all would be looking like you lived in Haiti.

The things are the way they are because of reality not because of some 600000 year old conspiracy.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a question for the rednecks and minorities and obeses (poors), do you think it’s possible that in a world where living standards continue to rise globally, that perhaps the “elites” aren’t all conspiratorial dickheads, but might actually be trying for incremental progress despite the best attempts of “citizens” to make excuses for themselves and duck their civic responsibilities?

Just food for thought from a man who doesn’t like whiners. God bless, happy early 4th of JewLie from Texas, the greatest state in the greatest country in recorded history
Posts like this legitimately drive me to consider going back to Houston as a Czech Lord of many Travels
Old 07-03-2018, 09:50 PM
Banned

I guess I'm talking to people seriously considering that the wealthiest, most powerful people in society are motivated by a desire to "raise living standards" of everyone.

Jesus Christ.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:56 PM
Banned

Apparently trump meeting putin alone and some less affiliated gop senators are spending the 4th of July in Moscow.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I'm talking to people seriously considering that the wealthiest, most powerful people in society are motivated by a desire to "raise living standards" of everyone.

Jesus Christ.
welcome to the hundreds of millennia that existed before post modernism.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Jesus Christ.
I don't believe that.

That's about as stupid as blindly believing the media is always a shining beacon of honesty.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibetweenk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
first of all: yes, the wealthy do actually place monetary value on the satiation of the people who vastly outnumber them who they live among. This is a motivation. That motivation, a market force, is way more stable than the will of a dictatorial individual or collective entity made up of ppl who still believe in Freud sitting atop a centrally planned economy.

Let me break it down for u what capitalism is about to do for the world, so long as we keep people like you the fuck away from meaningful levers:
  • In 75 yrs manual labor is gonna start being RARE around here. In 300 years (probably way less) no peon on Earth, even brown, will be doing manual labor thx to the fruit of capitalism.
  • the lack of a use for retarded peasants, who when not assigned a trench to hoe are prone to unionize violently against smart ppl who use their bigger brains to commune with God and Nature, will tend to increase unemployment, boredom, crime & violence. The total risk that ppl like you will begin kidnapping wealthy porcelain-skinned children and cannibalizing them underneath the Interstate will grow. This will increase the financial incentive and peasants will get even more free cash money. [except not really; these negative consequences are foreseen and will all be preempted with UBI]
  • Meanwhile, because we will have utilized the retard peasants to reach the technological tier where robots do all the work, human civilization will become FABULOUSLY, UNIMAGINABLY WEALTHY. This will happen within 100 years. It will be very cheap to subsidize your life from cradle to grave. You'll call this "even worse inequality!!"
The violent imposition of shift toward centrality and destratification which is contrary to market forces can only slow or reverse progress toward this end. Potentially catastrophically. The feeding of a permanently unemployed babby mammy right now, today, because it's an emergency!! is not worth this. An extremely stratified, complex, and developed machine capable of fucking every last human being to sleep is what we want to benefit from; not some regressive naturalist trashola where men murder women with machetes.

I will repeat that everything u want is best attained thru the realization of the BOTH SIDES of the human spirit, ching and chong, thru the natural arbiter Capitalism. imbuing man with the power of God by abolishing the market can only turn this world into a swarthy hell that wouldnt actually benefit you.

I doubt you will overthrow the great machine at this point, so really what u are doing is fueling the free cash-money fire by adding to the threat of violence which ppl who still find themselves useful in the information economy will spend money to erase. You are literally making threats in order to be given free money. Your words are treacherous and they function only either to rob or to sow destruction.

I hope this helps and please stop posting your boring walls of text.
Excited by the first. Line will report. Back later once read ty
Old 07-03-2018, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
which is contrary to market forces can only slow or reverse progress toward this end
retard
Old 07-03-2018, 10:56 PM
Banned

Yawning.
Closed Thread