Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2017, 07:31 PM
Banned

the above post makes almost no sense at all, let alone some sense.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Easily explained. They didn't teach you how to think but what to think. That's your liberal schools for you ...if they didn't expel you so to keep up their national rating by not allowing dumb kids to low-ish score. That smoke rising from your head are circuits burning out over this conundrum.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easily explained. They didn't teach you how to think but what to think. That's your liberal schools for you ...if they didn't expel you so to keep up their national rating by not allowing dumb kids to low-ish score. That smoke rising from your head are circuits burning out over this conundrum.
Liberals liberals liberals dot png
Old 05-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Banned

lol daywolfs brain has left the station.
Old 05-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Liberals liberals liberals dot png
I see what you did there..
No, no there is only one Jarn, and much like the real iryd, he aint (((you))) either [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-07-2017, 10:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems for me sometimes that american politics is some kind of a "sport event" for people.

Its like "I dont care how stupid my party acts as long it makes the other party cry."
Very true, the words you speak. All parties are retarded, but I take great joy when libturds cry because they are dominant socially but so feeble intellectually and are very humorous to watch when they are butthurt sniveling snowflakes
Old 05-07-2017, 11:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very true, the words you speak. All parties are retarded, but I take great joy when libturds cry because they are dominant socially but so feeble intellectually and are very humorous to watch when they are butthurt sniveling snowflakes
yet people who need the goverment to protect their religion arent a bunch of butthurt sniveling snowflakes either?

Im tired of this shit, its so pointless. Bunch of idiots all trying to get over on eachother while the man laughs and laughs
Old 05-07-2017, 11:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yet people who need the goverment to protect their religion arent a bunch of butthurt sniveling snowflakes either?
Yes libturd atheists who need the government to protect their religion are the biggest butthurt sniveling snowflakes
Old 05-07-2017, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes libturd atheists who need the government to protect their religion are the biggest butthurt sniveling snowflakes
I think that part of what gets left out is that the government in USA only functions by the consent of the governed and the snow that falls just want their shit protected like the majority... if we could get back to the true essence of liberty then we, no matter our personal or political differences could stand on a solid foundation in the move forward...

Tenets of Self-Governence(?) dictate... *-left out for sober reflection of forward thinking-*

Peace.
Old 05-07-2017, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Im tired of this shit, its so pointless. Bunch of idiots all trying to get over on eachother while the man laughs and laughs
Dude, just get a visa to Russia, Comrade. Over the past decade they way outdid us on religious freedoms. While Putin was smiling and nodding his head, 0bama was cracking down allahu ackbary (well apart from islam the religion of pieces). But now, Comrade, it's flipped the other way around all of the sudden. Putin is cracking down while Trump is smiling and nodding.

So there is your glorious Russia, you can have your freedom FROM religion, rather than the horrible horrible disaster of freedom OF religion we have here that you libtards loath. And even if Atheist, that's just another religion, truly a faith based religion yet requiring even more faith than the rest. The muslim hoards will eat you alive too.