Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 09:20 PM
Fire Giant

Just watch the superbowl and when u come back your unbanned (4 hr suspension he said.) Instead you waste your time arguing with a GM.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Kobold

But according to the rules he can try and get to his body and attack again over and over...what's difference here?
Old 02-02-2014, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Who will keep the entrance to KC safe if Earth is bant?!
Old 02-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Banned

You got unbanned for boxing and now you're complaining about a 4 hour suspension.

Confirmed retarded.
Old 02-03-2014, 01:10 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmukTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But according to the rules he can try and get to his body and attack again over and over...what's difference here?
I think there's a significant difference between fighting to get your body back/gain zone control, and sitting nearby someone xp'ing after they have killed you and jumping them/screwing with their pulls/etc everytime they walk away. One is PvP, the other is just trying to screw with someones play experience in a negative way, forcing them to bind camp you.

That's my viewpoint at least, and I won't speak for Sirken but I'm 99% sure it's his as well. Not sure how the community feels about it, but I think most people would agree this isn't a 'tactic' so much as it is just being a sore loser.
Old 02-03-2014, 01:24 AM
Fire Giant

It takes a special kind of tard to get banned and suspended here.
Old 02-03-2014, 01:25 AM
Banned

So are you calling all the officers/leaders and 50% of Nihilum player base tards?
Old 02-03-2014, 03:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ima go watch the superbowl now

[Sun Feb 02 15:11:16 2014] You told Earth, 'and you can't afk at character select?'
[Sun Feb 02 15:11:38 2014] Earth tells you, 'nope i like to sit here and let people waste there time if they wont let me do what i want in the zone, its funner that way'
[Sun Feb 02 15:11:50 2014] Earth tells you, 'when people waste there time, in the end im not the one losing'

I already knew this is what you were doing, and it's pretty much the definition of griefing. part of PnP is to not be a dick, even if its not explicitly stated in the rules. i gave you the option to leave, and you argued instead, so you've got a 4 hr suspension to enjoy.

btw denver safety on first play holy shit.
You suspended someone for standing in one spot

Good one
Old 02-03-2014, 03:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there's a significant difference between fighting to get your body back/gain zone control, and sitting nearby someone xp'ing after they have killed you and jumping them/screwing with their pulls/etc everytime they walk away. One is PvP, the other is just trying to screw with someones play experience in a negative way, forcing them to bind camp you.

That's my viewpoint at least, and I won't speak for Sirken but I'm 99% sure it's his as well. Not sure how the community feels about it, but I think most people would agree this isn't a 'tactic' so much as it is just being a sore loser.
How about you retards stop playing cops and robbers and let people play the goddamn game without your rule judging.

You cant police the server and you are a moron for thinking you can
Old 02-03-2014, 03:27 AM
Kobold

Thanks for clarifying. I agree with you Der.
Closed Thread