Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2014, 10:42 AM
Sarnak

WOAH WOAH, NO ONE GOT A CHANCE to return the items......
Old 02-24-2014, 10:44 AM
Sarnak

I gave my mother a GBS, i admited to giving her a dirty item, which resulted in her account to get banned, i told gms she was innocent, they can delete the was GBS which caused her to get banned, I even offered to give the items back.
Old 02-24-2014, 10:49 AM
Sarnak

Account Zutroy
Character Invoker
Account Oadina
Character Oadina

I saw in ooc a character named North mentioning that banned accounts were unbanned without knowing why . So I transferred my items to a new character that I leveled up, and gave some extra stuff to my mother. I wasn't trying to be sneaky, I know you have full knowledge of tracking items. What is the status of removing the items? Is it easier if i just hand them to you? I would like to do whats right, so i can have access to the wizard account, and so my mothers account is cleared again. I am not trying to pull anything over the staff and I would like to apologize for the headache. I saw a bunch of recent resolved characters who also were in this position. I was hoping I could re petition, thinking my situation would be looked at.

to also help out the account where the items were removed from was
Account Wanuvas
Character Discoteca

Derubael "
Unfortunately, those accounts will not be unbanned."
Old 02-24-2014, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Your own mother, Vamael?

For shame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Red99
Old 02-24-2014, 10:56 AM
Sarnak

I read these forums and still cannot figure out why a gm on a free server has to explain himself over and over.

Guys asking that gm's spend hours going thru logs to liberate accounts when they all knew what they were doing. Why strip the account if you thought it was ok?

Don't play! It's a game people not the end of the world. If it is the end of your world then seek help.

Bullseye- Ranger God's Work
Godspeed- Bard God's Work
Old 02-24-2014, 11:06 AM
Sarnak

Ban em all
Old 02-24-2014, 11:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
. if Rogean changed code that allowed a plat dupe, should you be allowed to dupe because it was a GM mistake?
Bad time to forget that X+B=C, Supreme. You of all people should have known this.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

This thread is too great. Here's what I learned from this thread:

This is Nihilum's guild leader

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is P99's "unprofessional" staff

Various banned people

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2014, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

^perfect
Old 02-24-2014, 12:09 PM
Sarnak

well supreme is trying to say that its the staffs fault for the mistake and shouldn't take it out on the players, well i actually dont agree with that. We all knew it was a mistake, but no one knew the punishment would be so harsh. I wasn't getting away with something, i just figured the servers would be rolled back, or the items would be removed. no one anticipated the gms saying "FUCK IT" too much data for us to go through everyones fucked. I am only making a fuss because there are innocent people in the mix who shouldn't get fucked over. I get it make the punishment to the people who did the xfer, and logged into the banned accounts, dont punish the people who were given items completely 3rd party, and remove the items from them. You have the robber, and the people who were given the robbed product. punish the robber, let the people who were given the robbed product their accounts back, and delete the items....
Closed Thread