Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: <Balls Deep With Down Syndrome> Should be a guild.
Fuck yea it should! 17 77.27%
Where do I sign up? 5 22.73%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prom Night Dumpster Baby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wowzers you're intelligent, dude. It's astonishing how you saw beyond the thread and right into my soul. Massive personal insight like this really puts me into my place as an immature, attention-starved geek. I just wanted to find my place on this server (just like in life) and find like minded individuals who want to wear this guild tag so we can tell jokes about kids with down syndrome. You've really made me re-evaluate this goal however with this incredibly insightful post. Next time I'll think of something with more wit so people of taste and quality will join up, like you.

Thanks for the psych eval, hippy. Keep your elitist art fag bullshit out of this thread.
You sound hurt bro. I'm sorry I hurt you.

I thought you were a radical, bitter cynic with all this vulgar social commentary just waiting to surface. I thought you were a winking lunatic full of profundity and absurd observational humor, but I guess you're just a kind of lonely kid who doesn't like himself very much. I'll be more sensitive of your fragility going forward, friend.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound hurt bro. I'm sorry I hurt you.

I thought you were a radical, bitter cynic with all this vulgar social commentary just waiting to surface. I thought you were a winking lunatic full of profundity and absurd observational humor, but I guess you're just a kind of lonely kid who doesn't like himself very much. I'll be more sensitive of your fragility going forward, friend.
What are you writing a dissertation on me? Sup with you trying to read into my life and my motives? Let me break it down for you, Freud. The name is funny. I want it as a guild name. P99 takes itself way to seriously. Amelinda sucks as a GM.

What did I say about your hippy bullshit? Check it at the door. We don't want to hear your art school commie propaganda. Barkingturtle HATES America!
Old 06-19-2011, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

nice tag insulting the GM staff. You realize they know who is putting up which tags right? Dumbshit.

Server first Golden Sash of WTFPWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Unlike modern life, natural selection is alive and well on p99. Adapt or die.
Old 06-19-2011, 04:06 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledzepp02 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice tag insulting the GM staff. You realize they know who is putting up which tags right? Dumbshit.
i actually did that one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] there wasnt' enough room for me to include the sarcasm with which i said it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-19-2011, 04:20 PM
Sarnak

prom night dumpster baby
<balls deep with down syndrome>

truly the king of hilarity, please call me a douchenozzle shitcunter next i dare you
Old 06-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

pity highfive
Old 06-19-2011, 04:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pity highfive

As they ground to make XP holy . . . let us twink to make it free; our EQ marches on!
Old 06-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledzepp02 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're a fucking idiot
Old 06-19-2011, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prom Night Dumpster Baby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wowzers you're intelligent, dude. It's astonishing how you saw beyond the thread and right into my soul. Massive personal insight like this really puts me into my place as an immature, attention-starved geek. I just wanted to find my place on this server (just like in life) and find like minded individuals who want to wear this guild tag so we can tell jokes about kids with down syndrome. You've really made me re-evaluate this goal however with this incredibly insightful post. Next time I'll think of something with more wit so people of taste and quality will join up, like you.

Thanks for the psych eval, hippy. Keep your elitist art fag bullshit out of this thread.
lol
Old 06-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
What are you writing a dissertation on me? Sup with you trying to read into my life and my motives? Let me break it down for you, Freud. The name is funny. I want it as a guild name. P99 takes itself way to seriously. Amelinda sucks as a GM.

What did I say about your hippy bullshit? Check it at the door. We don't want to hear your art school commie propaganda. Barkingturtle HATES America!
Don't get schooled by Barkingturtle...

Remember this, as he sits here with a copy of Thesaurus cranking out long winded posts trying to fill them with as much edge as possible:

He's still a fat fuck with moles all over his face, who married Jack Nicholson's The Joker but only after he met her fat ass off an EQ gaming site

and if that's not bad enough sometimes he pretends to be his "wife" online and incessantly talk about his penis to the point of OCD and has done so form Facebook to Allakhazam because he uses the same name on every website..,

In short arguing with Barkingturtle is essentially arguing with the crushing loneliness and social awkwardness of an autistic man.
Closed Thread