Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Disco
DISCO?!? Wat er yuh, ah baby boomer?!?!?!
https://youtu.be/k43XjuhInkU
Old 04-29-2017, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DISCO?!? Wat er yuh, ah baby boomer?!?!?!
https://youtu.be/k43XjuhInkU
Nein. Ich bin dreißig jahre alt. Du bist eines dummkpof.
Old 04-29-2017, 05:03 PM
Banned

Id say the chances of a war with north korea are above 50/50 in favor of war... what do you think?
Old 04-29-2017, 05:08 PM
Banned

Which is for our safety, after all, look at how much better their rockets are getting:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by mickmoranis; 04-29-2017 at 05:13 PM..
Old 04-29-2017, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nein. Ich bin dreißig jahre alt. Du bist eines dummkpof.
smilin hard

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-29-2017, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Id say the chances of a war with north korea are above 50/50 in favor of war... what do you think?
bro i know ur smarter than that

you cant have a war with north korea. their state isn't even capable of war. its literally on the verge of a complete economic collapse and regime change. they only have 2 functional cities that can even provide a small amount of meaningful work to any of its citizens. the state is so close to failure which is why China has given them aid money every single year on behalf of the US (obama directed US aid to China to be given to NK through proxy).

war is not the threat. the threat NK poses is that of a failed state, most of u arent educated enough to understand what threats a collapsed state poses to the region.

they could attack south korea and cause a shitfest. that isnt war. people throw war around like candy. its all part of the brainwashing by the zog zeitgeist and your television and media set.

NK could launch their best offensive against Seoul and it still wouldn't be war, and it would not be news-worthy in a post-modern media society because the lack of meaningful damage due to NK's lack of capability. They would be crushed faster than Libya. Its all words on a page. You have to use your eyes.

Im giving you some tough love. You got eyes kid so lets use them right now. NK has a decent ground troop deployment they can pull on the border and stir some shit. Thats it. use ur eyes. stop living this yahoo news MSN shit like some kind of pseudo-reality simulator.

military conflict is not war.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 04-29-2017 at 05:52 PM..
Old 04-29-2017, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro i know ur smarter than that

you cant have a war with north korea. their state isn't even capable of war. its literally on the verge of a complete economic collapse and regime change. they only have 2 functional cities that can even provide a small amount of meaningful work to any of its citizens. the state is so close to failure which is why China has given them aid money every single year on behalf of the US (obama directed US aid to China to be given to NK through proxy).

war is not the threat. the threat NK poses is that of a failed state,

they could attack south korea and cause a shitfest. that isnt war. people throw war around like candy. its all part of the brainwashing by the zog zeitgeist and your television and media set.

NK could launch their best offensive against Seoul and it still wouldn't be war, and it would not be news-worthy in a post-modern media society. Its all words on a page. You have to use your eyes.

Im giving you some tough love. You got eyes kid so lets use them right now. NK has a decent ground troop deployment they can pull on the border and stir some shit. Thats it. use ur eyes. stop living this yahoo news MSN shit like some kind of pseudo-reality simulator.
In my opinion North Korea could withstand global thermonuclear war and wait it out 100 years underground.. I think that is what they are hoping to achieve.

The country has changed quite a bit in the last 15 years.

In no scenario would north korea be able to "win" a war.. but if they start one, that could trigger a bigger engagement between the world powers, it could give them an opportunity to landgrab the south korean peninsula while china/europe/russia/usa become too preoccupied with which one of them is going to be the new world police.

I honestly could see this happening.

Do I think its going to happen? I have no idea, I have no "thinks" or predictions.

But I do think that the trump administration would love to have something like a war with north korea to keep us occupied, so basically there is reason to start a war with north korea as much as there is for north korea to have a war started with them.

My opinion is they are trying to egg the world into an attack, so they can look like they are not the aggressor and instead in the eyes of world powers all voer the world, make it look like America is the aggressor. Hoping that could start a war that would allow them to do the land grab I talk about.
Old 04-29-2017, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But I do think that the trump administration would love to have something like a war with north korea to keep us occupied, so basically there is reason to start a war with north korea as much as there is for north korea to have a war started with them.

My opinion is they are trying to egg the world into an attack, so they can look like they are not the aggressor and instead in the eyes of world powers all voer the world, make it look like America is the aggressor. Hoping that could start a war that would allow them to do the land grab I talk about.
probably in an attempt to get China to declare that the US has acted unilaterally for the second time, explain to the UN that they do not have an interest in peace, list all the examples of unilateral actions that didn't lead to any good (Libya, Egypt, soon Syria) and claim that the occupation of South Korea is imperial which they have refused to do despite NK lobbying for decades for China to declare it so.

china eventually wants to issue an ultimatum on South Korea and Taiwan. They want the US out of Asia. Its just taking a long time to line the chips up. They need global support, similar to the support Palestine has gotten. That is true global support. I remember when Palestine was considered a black sheep by the UN then things did a 180, 0bama included. So NK is a part of China's plans towards this end. They might even give them a few more fake fireworks to pop off for fun. luv u kid

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 04-29-2017 at 06:07 PM..
Old 04-29-2017, 06:36 PM
Banned

we'll see... I think at this point the "plans" to mvoe the chips to the right places are going to be forgone by the fact that xi and the other powers that be know trump wants this, NK wants this, russia would certanly gain from it, and so its up to china to decide if we're going to all do it together, or if we're just going to pop off ww3

IMO

I dont see a conflict in NK not turning into WW3 full blown within a year due to Russian land-grabbing while we're fighting over there, it would just turn into a fucking full blown war.

Its true though, this is a long time coming, from the end of the cold war, until now, this is the first generation whos media and parrents and everyone in between have been gearing up for the "post apocalypse" since birth.

IE if you're born in teh 70's you've lived a life where post apocalypse has been the overarching idea your entire life. So, we're all ready for it, we may jsut be the generation to trigger it.

Which would be hilarious woudlnt it? I mean seriously, the entitled post baby boom generation who had the world given to them on a platter, are the ones to fuck it all up?

Im for either one, I hope peace because I want to continue building my life the way I have been up until now, I dont mind the apocalypse because it will even the playing field a bit for me from my peers that have managed to better in life.

Either way, its not up to any of us, our planet is doomed DOOOOOMED this issue is quickly becoming bipartisan http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/29/politi...ntv/index.html

Also that crazy guy from the philipienes knows whatsup, he knows the stratagies becuse he is crazy like me: Start a global nuclear war, north korea is #1.. becuse they've been preparing for it for 60 years: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/0...145920088.html

WE WILL LOSE
Last edited by mickmoranis; 04-29-2017 at 06:49 PM..
Old 04-29-2017, 07:18 PM
Banned

noone gains from north korea ending. it would ruin SK(for decades) and crash the global economy.

well, except the starving peasants and prison camp dudes i guess!
Closed Thread