Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 04:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's the HPT UI
That is not HPT's ui, His is pretty different iirc. It is the duxai UI with HPT's target bar copy pasted into the folder. After they changed the color coding on target bars, I needed something different. And the bar HPT had was perfect, Resizable and all to fit wherever however big.
Old 12-17-2014, 05:55 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

p sure its normal to kos a guild that's allied to your enemy. not sure what the big deal is
Old 12-18-2014, 02:49 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoroku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they allied with holo against us at a raid target, you reap what you sew.

i will again state that GW does not have an active seek and destroy policy on fresh, we will not show up to there planar clears and ruin there day. If individual members or even groups of GW want to get together on there own without leadership go-ahead to pvp fresh that is a-ok. it's a pvp server.
Sow, their, their, their. I just made my first character ever on Red because Fresh made it sound fun. Now it REALLY sounds fun just for the chance to kill the hell out of people who never made it past 4th grade literacy. Do you really think these words are spelled the way you typed? How do you function in life outside of this game?

- Sincerely, brand new red player who can't wait to join a guild and destroy your ass in the name of the English language, which as it happens, is not PvP and not welcoming of your ability to slaughter it in ways 5th graders make fun of.
Old 12-18-2014, 04:04 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-18-2014, 05:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Yeah, exactly that
Old 12-18-2014, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsdman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sow, their, their, their. I just made my first character ever on Red because Fresh made it sound fun. Now it REALLY sounds fun just for the chance to kill the hell out of people who never made it past 4th grade literacy. Do you really think these words are spelled the way you typed? How do you function in life outside of this game?

- Sincerely, brand new red player who can't wait to join a guild and destroy your ass in the name of the English language, which as it happens, is not PvP and not welcoming of your ability to slaughter it in ways 5th graders make fun of.
Ummarikanz doent cayre abowtt know anglesh layngwidge. Moov bak too urup.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsdman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're going to love Syft. Welcome to R99.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:59 AM
Kobold

I'm one of the Fresh new members so I'm feeling a bit concerned.
Since I don't really understand everything and don't know history and such, would you please explain me again.
It seems to me you are telling us :
- That we can get killed on this PVP server because our guild got involved in a PVP event against you
- You had previously no guidelines to kill us but you did because it's a PVP server.
- You had no guidelines NOT to kill us since it's a PVP server.
- You now have no guildelines NOT to kill us since we allied.
- You threaten us to have some guidelines to kill us since we allied.

So basically you kill us. On a PVP server.
So what is it we actually need to know more than that and what is the purpose of your original message ?

Thanks in advance for your clear answer (I'm not a native english speaker so please try to avoid any mistakes, it gets me confused :/)
Regards,
Old 12-18-2014, 11:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssouky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since I don't really understand everything and don't know history and such, would you please explain me again.
- That we can get killed on this PVP server because our guild got involved in a PVP event against you
- You had previously no guidelines to kill us but you did because it's a PVP server.

So what is it we actually need to know more than that and what is the purpose of your original message ?

Thanks in advance for your clear answer (I'm not a native english speaker so please try to avoid any mistakes, it gets me confused :/)
Regards,

Guy will do just fine here.
Old 12-18-2014, 11:59 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssouky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Regards,
OP's brain on drugs

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread