Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

+1 OP, 10/10 for subtlety <3

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2017, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Bump, I am loving the avg med all time in the item box. Well done [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 04-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bump, I am loving the avg med all time in the item box. Well done [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad you like it! We still have a few things on our todo list that should be pretty useful as well. Also, everyone please keep in mind that P99Tunnel is still very much in beta so you will probably find a few bugs or inaccuracies due to how we parse the auctions. I'll try to get a bug report feature up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got done with setup this morning. Should have a lot better coverage till I get bored of phinny. Cheers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks! Now if we could only get a couple of people to log for red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+1 OP, 10/10 for subtlety <3
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2017, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I'm saying is before you hand over your credit card info do your due diligence first!
you sound like you look exactly like your forum avatar. i can't imagine how insufferable you must be irl.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:09 PM
Decaying Skeleton

This is awesome. Thank you!
Old 04-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

Great work guys. Really glad to see a p99auctions-like site back up. Despite what the resellers say, this is a huge help to those of us that can't sit in the tunnel 12 hours a day. The fat cat's trying to raise the price of fungi's 15k in the last few weeks will not be happy.

A few questions. Will there be a "raw auction" function, like p99auc's had? I often found the "raw auction" data on p99auctions to be extremely useful.

A second question. I notice Coldain Skin Gloves have an "average price" of 6.5k for the week, in reality they are about 2.5k on average atm. It appears this is due to the logger picking up 2.5k as 25k on two different occasions. Will there be a system to block auctions that are extremely far out of the average price range to prevent manipulation and mistakes like 2.5k being read as 25k?

Again, great work. I'll be sure to give the link to everyone I know.
Old 04-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A second question. I notice Coldain Skin Gloves have an "average price" of 6.5k for the week, in reality they are about 2.5k on average atm.
Says who? I trust P99tunnel more than you. If P99tunnel says Coldain Skin Gloves are worth 6.5k, then so they are.
Old 04-07-2017, 04:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says who? I trust P99tunnel more than you. If P99tunnel says Coldain Skin Gloves are worth 6.5k, then so they are.
Then you may be interested in the Coldain Skin gloves I'm selling for the low low price of 6k. 500 plat less than p99tunnel average! PST
Old 04-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Banned

chat tends to drop the final character at times, need everyone to start using 'pp' on the ends
Old 04-07-2017, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

...and so begins another chapter of manipulating auction site averages to dupe players into paying more to the fat cats.
Closed Thread