Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 02:54 AM
Fire Giant

Default Keepin it classic.

So, I'm by no means new here, but I am interested in grouping with new folks. My main is a 42 Dark Elf SK, but with velious lurking around some corner somewhere I decided to reroll an iksar (dat ac/regen/greenmist)

As of now, I'm level 5 int he field of bone.. mostly collecting stuff for xp quests and slowly making my way up to 9 (dem spells). Making every effort to keep this character self sufficient-- Not even taking 10 plat from my main for spells (whether its because Im dedicated to keeping it classic, or too lazy to xfer: You be the judge,) and I am actually looking for someone who might be interested in grinding out some levels, if not tonight some time soon.. Would be great to get in with a shaman :P

Anyway, feel free to message me in game, anyone that may be interested in grouping up. The name is Xekrozys.
Old 04-22-2014, 06:22 AM
Planar Protector

Kunark is the place to be for a first/unhelped toon I think... more cash drops in Field of Bone than in any other newbie zone, and you'll have more bone chips than you can handle!

Group up as often as you can, I'd say.
Old 04-22-2014, 08:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kunark is the place to be for a first/unhelped toon I think... more cash drops in Field of Bone than in any other newbie zone, and you'll have more bone chips than you can handle!

Group up as often as you can, I'd say.
that guy in your sig is a good friend swish
Old 04-22-2014, 08:42 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I agree with DrkTmplr.
But I have a lvl 4 necro in Field of bone, I just bought his first two waves of spells (1 and 4) so I've been playing catch up on my casting skills since I ground my way to 4 w/ Lifetap and the newbie dagger. I have a crappy time frame to play though. Currently about 3 hours a night that I spend between my Necro and my Cleric (if I can find a group for it in the first hour).
Old 04-22-2014, 10:35 AM
Fire Giant

I have a 6 monk named Dalaii I have been focusing on leveling up the past couple days. PM or send me a tell in game
Old 04-23-2014, 08:29 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonmist

Dont know how much exp but the guard on the right hand side when you head back to cabilis gives exp hit for every four bone chips you hand in also.

Closed Thread