Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Sarnak

Default Need the game

Cant remember where I can get game. PM me plz, thanks.

Oh, and how is the exp? Is it still /wrist or manageable?
Last edited by Melveny; 06-09-2012 at 03:24 PM..
Old 06-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melveny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

^^ more hordes comming back for PoS (with kunark around the corner)

While Bazia rots on tz/vz version. 100000000.8388333 surrounded by MQ bots.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melveny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's scaled to be faster at lower levels, with a double exp weekend (week?) scheduled after Sky is released, meaning that level 1 is roughly 4x exp, level 25 is 3x exp, and level 50 is 2x exp (to give you an idea) for the duration of the bonus.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 06-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

I'm not a horde. I didn't hear of sky or kunark just itching to play. Im not even 50, I had stopped my paladin at 46 and goofed around on a low level Mage.

Does no one play anymore?
Old 06-09-2012, 06:53 PM
Banned

I still play on red99 and red69. I remember you from VZTZ. I played William. Concordea plays as well. Its a little slow at the moment but im sure it will pick up.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's scaled to be faster at lower levels, with a double exp weekend (week?) scheduled after Sky is released, meaning that level 1 is roughly 4x exp, level 25 is 3x exp, and level 50 is 2x exp (to give you an idea) for the duration of the bonus.
Uh no.

There is a current bonus of (100 - (Level * 2))

So at level 25, you get 50% bonus to the mob you kill. At 40, its 20%.

With a double exp weekend, you would get 2 x ( (100 - (Level * 2)) * Level^2 * ZEM)

You were in IRC when they were talking about it.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits2455 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still play on red99 and red69. I remember you from VZTZ. I played William. Concordea plays as well. Its a little slow at the moment but im sure it will pick up.

Oh Concordea? She always has ur back in pvp!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdbZFLFY67U
Old 06-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Banned

orig vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKnSP7SqZ8o)
Old 06-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morninx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tig Ole Rbitties Real Ebig Nice Titties

Poop In Red And Tan Elevated Socks ____ Boobs Aass Yandtitties
Why do you have the first letter of each word bolded?
Old 06-09-2012, 09:11 PM
Banned

A mnemonic (with a silent "m"), or mnemonic device, is any learning technique that aids memory. To improve long term memory, mnemonic systems are used to make memorization easier. They do so by increasing the efficiency of the process of consolidation. This process involves the conversion of short term memory to long term memory. Commonly encountered mnemonics are often verbal, such as a very short poem or a special word used to help a person remember something, particularly lists, but a mnemonic may instead be visual, kinesthetic or auditory. Mnemonics rely on associations between easy-to-remember constructs which can be related back to the data that are to be remembered. This is based on the observation that the human mind much more easily remembers spatial, personal, surprising, physical, sexual, humorous, or otherwise meaningful information, as compared to retrieving arbitrary sequences.

The word mnemonic is derived from the Ancient Greek word μνημονικός (mnēmonikos), meaning "of memory" and is related to Mnemosyne ("remembrance"), the name of the goddess of memory in Greek mythology. Both of these words are derived from μνήμη (mnēmē), "remembrance, memory". Mnemonics in antiquity were most often considered in the context of what is today known as the Art of Memory.

The major assumption in antiquity was that there are two sorts of memory: the "natural" memory and the "artificial" memory. The former is inborn, and is the one that everyone uses every day. The artificial memory is one that is trained through learning and practicing a variety of mnemonic techniques. The latter can be used to perform feats of memory that are quite extraordinary, impossible for most people to carry out using the natural memory alone.
Closed Thread