Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2018, 05:56 PM
Sarnak

Or we could just be grownups and admit when we fuck up. If you agro wveryns in another guilds FTE concede the mob.

That will never happen though.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or we could just be grownups and admit when we fuck up. If you agro wveryns in another guilds FTE concede the mob.

That will never happen though.
I mean, we can go right back to pointing to your wyvern trains in November/December, then you guys point right back at Bruize this week - or we can discuss real changes.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

I have a really good idea on how to fix this

How about when you're shown a fraps of one of your guild members obliterating the opposing guilds fter and all the monks waiting to secondary that fter while the mob still has over 50% life left...you drop the mob and concede it!

No need to add more rules when you can just adhere to the ones already in place.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, we can go right back to pointing to your wyvern trains in November/December, then you guys point right back at Bruize this week - or we can discuss real changes.
Point point point point point. Cry cry cry cry cry.
Grow grow grow grow up.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't heard any other fixes, care to share?
And I haven't seen any problems. The issue right now is your guilds leadership and going back to FTE races isn't going to fix that problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny, I don't see any videos here from November or December, I also don't see any in the other thread. Are you still bitching about the people who trained them when there wasn't even a target up let alone being pulled?
Old 04-07-2018, 06:13 PM
Sarnak

You guys are unbelievable. Instead of breaking the rules and then making RNF threads about how it’s unfair and how unreasonable AM is and about how we need more rules.

Why

Don’t

You

Just

Follow

The

Rules

??????
Old 04-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Sarnak

I love this "our wyvern trains happened only during off hours when nothing was in window and nothing had spawned and it's totally your fault for getting trained anyways" talking point AM is parroting now. We submitted multiple videos of live FTE'ers being trained, and all that came out of it was a few AM monks getting individual suspensions for the month of January. Here we are, AW trains a AM FTE with wyverns, and it's bloody murder.

Believe it or not, wyvern trains are going to keep happening. I'll gladly discuss options with anyone level-headed enough to come to up with ideas on how to remedy the inevitable issue.

I like Kluwen's idea. Come earn your reeeetox bux and tell me why it's dumb.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I love this "our wyvern trains happened only during off hours when nothing was in window and nothing had spawned and it's totally your fault for getting trained anyways" talking point AM is parroting now. We submitted multiple videos of live FTE'ers being trained, and all that came out of it was a few AM monks getting individual suspensions for the month of January. Here we are, AW trains a AM FTE with wyverns, and it's bloody murder.

Believe it or not, wyvern trains are going to keep happening. I'll gladly discuss options with anyone level-headed enough to come to up with ideas on how to remedy the inevitable issue.

Considering there is an entire 40+ page thread right now that proves awakened and it's leadership lies, requiring you to prove your claims seems like the logical next step. Notice how you keep repeating the same claims and yet have never bothered to provide support for them? That is you emulating your leadership which is the real problem.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

It’s not dumb. It’s a good idea, but it’s impossible to enforce without bind sight fraps on each other’s pullers. It makes the meta more complicated and rewards more BS fraps which is already dumb.

What will happen is FTE stalling.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s not dumb. It’s a good idea, but it’s impossible to enforce without bind sight fraps on each other’s pullers. It makes the meta more complicated and rewards more BS fraps which is already dumb.

What will happen is FTE stalling.
Fair criticism - is the concern that opposing guilds will wait for pull teams to run to aary, then drop wyverns off at, say... eashen? My back of the napkin view of this is active FTE'ers are free to send secondary monks/etc up to Aary, other guild keeps secondary pullers at 4-way hub but can coth into dagarn ledge. I think stalling is a real issue, and in that case it becomes FFA where secondary pullers at the hub are then allowed to move up to try and get the pull.

@Maner: Bad dog, go sit in the corner and think about how to remedy your critical levels of aspergers.
Closed Thread