Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of the core in Awakened has logged in much at all besides batphones for the last 6 months because we are all tired of this "You must be a good politician and suck GM's ball to play on this sandbox".
You don't need to be Machiavelli, but not having your most retarded member (Eratani) who is held in contempt by all who have ever had to deal with him be the main person responsible for keeping your guild unsuspended would be a good start.
Old 04-08-2018, 06:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both unjustified and poor judgment on the judge's part. But shrugs. Again i am not here to judge bro, just wanted to try and fix the raid scene but people are more interested in blood and destroying other guilds with petitions and bullshits. Shrugs. This server will become Red99 soon if this keeps up, people say they want compete but all they want is freetime to kill dragons that will be here in 10years. More and more people will have less desire to play on a sandbox where rules are not followed by the staff accordingly. But again, i don't care to judge, its their sandbox, if they want us gone... all they have to do is say it.

I am done, not sure about my guild but i will just probably just deguild and log in once in a while to some dumb farming spot or exp group, or just to talk crap with friends that i find online. None of the core in Awakened has logged in much at all besides batphones for the last 6 months because we are all tired of this "You must be a good politician and suck GM's ball to play on this sandbox".

Good luck playing here, it was very fun and Nilbog did a great job creating classic EQ, sadly the CSR GM's are autist kids who doesn't talk to the community and just punish folks without letting us know what they want from us. Today its US, tomorrow will be someone else if you dont jump when they tell you to jump.

I am ready for my forum ban, i bashed the P99 staff who cannot handle criticism, bring it!

Again, was a pleasure. Thanks Nilbog and Rogean for creating this and all the hidden Development team that get less credit but are also very important to the project.
Probably the best choice you could have made. Stop playing and find some help. Just reading your posts shows how much of a mental toll this game and server has put on you. Little that you say actualiy makes sense and the majority of it is just repeating what your officers have told you...
Old 04-08-2018, 10:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably the best choice you could have made. Stop playing and find some help. Just reading your posts shows how much of a mental toll this game and server has put on you. Little that you say actualiy makes sense and the majority of it is just repeating what your officers have told you...
Still absolutely no idea who you are ingame... well, shrugs, stay mad friend. Maybe a not-a-shroud monk? dunno sounds like it.

Thanks for worry about my mental health, i can assure you its just fine. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Still absolutely no idea who you are ingame... well, shrugs, stay mad friend. Maybe a not-a-shroud monk? dunno sounds like it.

Thanks for worry about my mental health, i can assure you its just fine. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gratz you got a shroud off someone else's back and are terrible monk to the likes of dianamel.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

It obviously isn't fine if you associate anger with this server or anything that has happened on this server.

All i know of you is how bipolar 99% of your posts are. It is like you just get angrier and angrier as you type. This causes your grammar to suffer right along with ability to express coherent thoughts. Clearly this game has gotten you to the point that your entire life has revolved around it for the last, who knows how many years. Taking a step back and practicing some self reflection can do nothing but help you.

You honestly think people still care that you were a nobody who participated in waking the sleeper? You irrelevance knows no bounds.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gratz you got a shroud off someone else's back and are terrible monk to the likes of dianamel.
Yep, terrible monk. You got me there pal. Never did shit to my guilds, is why they reward me with loots, didnt u know? Zero FTEs over the years, zero pulls, i stay in corner just to dps and don't even hide from the AOE because busy with my greasy hands eating pizza. You got me... i will try improve.

Stay mad Toxx, RMT that SoD from Kegluas and pretend it was a gift. Yeaaah right...

@Manner, still no clue who you are... but the moment you speak my language as good as i speak yours, maybe i will get offended by not putting words or thoughts right in english for you. #getfukd not-a-shroud pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:39 PM
Kobold

Not sure who all is mad here but I'm quite certain you're one of them.
Old 04-09-2018, 02:26 AM
Kobold

Ex-President ‘Lula’ of Brazil Surrenders to Serve 12-Year Jail Term

About time!

Former TMO / Aftermath - Retired from Blue
Deathproof Tete`de`Mort 60 Necro.
Jemora 60 Rog.
Sinitrose C`la`Crise 60 Sham.
Sheana Kanbake 60 War.
Yapas D`Lezard 60 Monk
Patate Creme`Fraiche 60 Wiz.
Gnolife Le'Roi'Soleil 60 Mag.