Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 06:14 AM
Fire Giant

This thread gave me Cancer.... go outside nerds breath in the fresh air.

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 04-09-2018, 06:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread gave me Cancer.... go outside nerds breathe in the fresh air.
Breathe***

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 04-09-2018, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

detoxx the destroyer
Old 04-09-2018, 12:47 PM
Fire Giant

Don't worry guys, Pantheon is soon to be released after the 50 + 60 days. Would love to actually compete for pixels but it looks like some of your officers like playing DOTA too much.
Old 04-09-2018, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky_kc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry guys, Pantheon is soon to be released after the 50 + 60 days. Would love to actually compete for pixels but it looks like some of your officers like playing DOTA too much.
DOTA fun.
Old 04-09-2018, 01:39 PM
Fire Giant

You sad fuckers
Old 04-09-2018, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread gave me Cancer.... go outside nerds breath in the fresh air.
Just cast Torpor on yourself that will cure it! You do have it, yes?

Oh wait it's clearly in you sig cos you a bad MF!
Old 04-09-2018, 07:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, not talking about those from Kegulaus to Detoxx SoDs that were to hot to handle.

Saving that story breakdown for when I decide I have no intent of logging into p99 ever again. Cause its gonna certainly gonna ruffle some peoples feathers along with the real reason the sleeper was awakened.
"To hot to handle"? What are you implying? If you're trying to claim I RMT'd them to Detoxx you are fucking wrong and fucking retarded. Detoxx doesn't even have them anymore.

Also, please do share the real reason we woke the sleeper. I'm actually curious what kind of bullshit you have to say about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naethyn or Kegluas why you hiding under a 2nd account? and as you got a response 4 pages ago. Go for it, if you have a copy. Otherwise you, me, and the rest of the server is stuck till Bruize is out of work to figure out why its down / re-upload it.
I only have 2 forum accounts bub, Kegluas and Bree Olson. Aside from catching bits and pieces of this thread in the Rampage discord server this is the first time I've actually sat down to read most of it.

You should spend more time worrying about your guild than my Sods/forum accounts and Rampage stuff you know nothing about. Either way though, leave my name out of your bullshit bub.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:45 PM
Decaying Skeleton

[QUOTE=Detoxx;2686866]1. Wrong. You decided to give up half the loot after seeing it was shit. You then assumed GMs would move an item to someone who wasn't on the encounter log, which they will not do and this was only after my raid force logged off.

Dude your totally wrong, you just spew off at the mouth man. I don't believe you at all bro.

I remember right after the loot was bid on, they announced that no one should loot and that player jumped the gun and looted already. The leadership was going to give you everything just to clear this up to avoid another potential ban. You twist shit that is the end of story.

I didnt even get to 2 or 3 because I know for a fact your full of shit.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:38 PM
Fire Giant

[QUOTE=beastmode83;2688262]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Wrong. You decided to give up half the loot after seeing it was shit. You then assumed GMs would move an item to someone who wasn't on the encounter log, which they will not do and this was only after my raid force logged off.

Dude your totally wrong, you just spew off at the mouth man. I don't believe you at all bro.

I remember right after the loot was bid on, they announced that no one should loot and that player jumped the gun and looted already. The leadership was going to give you everything just to clear this up to avoid another potential ban. You twist shit that is the end of story.

I didnt even get to 2 or 3 because I know for a fact your full of shit.
Except you literally just said someone looted one of the items before your officers offered the loot. So in fact he isn't full of shit and you're just another ignorant sheep.

Too bad giving loot doesn't actually mean shit as no one has to accept it.

I love it when people try and say you're full of shit when they literally confirm everything you have said. Enjoy the next month
Closed Thread