Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2014, 04:18 PM
Sarnak

also, cats carry a parasite that human beings catch from their fecal matter. cats step in the litter box, then on the floors, then on the counters, on your sheets, etc. eventually you have the cat parasites.

guaranteed if you live in the same house. if you like cats u like parasites in ur body.
Old 09-27-2014, 04:37 PM
Banned

more like 2-3 billion people have the brain parasite called Toxoplasma gondii. Basically if you ever played in a sandbox as a child, you have it

"some interesting behavior changes that are caused by the disease
* Lower rule-consciousness and greater jealousy (in men)
* Promiscuity and greater conscientiousness (in women) "

> Promiscuity and greater conscientiousness (in women)
> Promiscuity
> Promiscuity

cats are bro tier
Old 09-27-2014, 04:40 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BBbtcfjCuo
Old 09-27-2014, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dog owners are already up early because we're not depressed cat owners who sleep all day. Seek help, imo. Seriously though, cats are fine if you can't afford a house with a yard.
Looks like I chose the right creature then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tho I wake up early af and hardly sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holsteinrx7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you like cats u like parasites in ur body.
Parasites don't bark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2014, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

get a monitor. they're great.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by holsteinrx7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also, cats carry a parasite that human beings catch from their fecal matter. cats step in the litter box, then on the floors, then on the counters, on your sheets, etc. eventually you have the cat parasites.

guaranteed if you live in the same house. if you like cats u like parasites in ur body.
Ya, dogs totally have 0 parasites from all that shit they eat out side. That's literal shit, not random junk.
Old 09-28-2014, 02:20 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cats vomit on your floor, and shit in a box in your house. I have a dog and my g/f has two cats, cats only show you affection when they deem fit. A dog repays you for taking care of it, follows commands, greets you when you come home, shows distress when it thinks you are in danger or unhappy, list goes on. Dogs vs cats argument isn't even really an argument. Dogs literally risks their lives for their owners, assist blind people, track criminals, save people from burning buildings, what do cats actually do besides sit in one spot for 12 hrs a day?
This right here.

And a dog door is the key to not getting up early. My dog can go take care of business whenever he pleases. The only thing he truly needs from me is buying him food. He weighs 25 pounds but would try and kill anyone that harmed me (not that he could do any damage, but more so than any household cat could).
Old 09-28-2014, 02:22 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sororf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing he truly needs from me is buying him food.
meant to clarify that I also have a cat, and she could easily survive without buying her food. She kills mice and all kinds of rodents basically every night. so that is one positive for the feline.
Old 09-28-2014, 03:13 AM
Fire Giant

My female cat lays on my chest and puts her face up to mine to get kisses every day and lays up against my legs all the time. Her brother, and they are actual biological siblings, gives me bro-love headbutts all the time, slept snuggled up in the crook of my arm for the entire night last night, and is laying on the back of my recliner where he can touch my head and purring right now.

Your arguments about cats not showing affection or being unpleasant are invalid.
Old 09-28-2014, 07:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
ill explain why dogs>cats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUUU...has_verified=1

its simple. lets say you fed a dog and he got huge. youve got a big best friend.

lets say you feed a cat and it grew larger and larger. at some point it would kill you.

they dont care about their master and plot their demise from any size.
Nah. At some point, that huge dog is going to realize: "I'm the alpha dog and you my bitch... literally!"
Closed Thread