Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2021, 09:23 PM
Banned

All I can say is right now I'm the hottest most desirable poster here emotionally and intellectually, and anatomically and physically I had you all completely crushed in the aesthetique rat race, passing 120% looking like an actual normal healthy female.

I hope u guys get that opportunity one day, either first hand or vicariously. Because it will totally change your worlds.

Be luminous.

~starkind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Staff told me to stop posting and get a life.

(no joke)
Never Stop

~front242
Last edited by starkind; 06-25-2021 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: Nnggfukuyd
Old 06-25-2021, 09:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats just common sense brah

i mean interpersonal psychos who mistreat minorities to their face. if there were a black guy who poasts here i would probably flirt with him 90% ironically instead of being really mad and doing weird shit like pretending to insist i KNOW he's never had a job. i think you overstretch the word nazi quite a bit.
what about a brown guy? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-25-2021, 09:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats just common sense brah

i mean interpersonal psychos who mistreat minorities to their face. if there were a black guy who poasts here i would probably flirt with him 90% ironically instead of being really mad and doing weird shit like pretending to insist i KNOW he's never had a job. i think you overstretch the word nazi quite a bit.
Who does that shit? Every black friend I've ever had on a personal level has at least had a job. I grew up poor, without the white privilege of naivete where such generalizations come from. In my experience, the common trope amongst all poors regardless of race is compulsive spending, addictions that exacerbate health problems, an unwillingness to delay gratification, and accruing liabilities that they think are assets. Usually, all of these four at the same time.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-25-2021 at 09:31 PM..
Old 06-25-2021, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Staff told me to stop posting and get a life.

(no joke)
Looks like they care. P99 staff is really even better than I knew.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-25-2021, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like they care. P99 staff is really even better than I knew.
Despite their flaws they are pretty decent imo.

No ones perfect lol.
Old 06-25-2021, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I can say is right now I'm the hottest most desirable poster here emotionally and intellectually, and anatomically and physically I had you all completely crushed in the aesthetique rat race, passing 120% looking like an actual normal healthy female.

I hope u guys get that opportunity one day, either first hand or vicariously. Because it will totally change your worlds.

Be luminous.

~starkind

Never Stop

~front242
My wife passes as an attractive female, and I experience that vicariously through her, and that's good enough for me.

Ps. I also experience her attractiveness firsthand, through my benis in her vagina
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-25-2021 at 09:37 PM..
Old 06-25-2021, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My wife passes as an attractive female, and I experience that vicariously through her, and that's good enough for me.

Ps. I also experience her attractiveness firsthand, through my benis in her vagina
Nice flex. I never doubted you tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-25-2021, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who does that shit? Every black friend I've ever had on a personal level has at least had a job. I grew up poor, without the white privilege of naivete where such generalizations come from. In my experience, the common trope amongst all poors regardless of race is compulsive spending, addictions that exacerbate health problems, an unwillingness to delay gratification, and accruing liabilities that they think are assets. Usually, all of these four at the same time.
the example is hearkening to Patriam, who collapsed our last conversation along this line of reason (i'm a currrrazy tranny and therefore must not have went to school and have degrees in neuroscience & (dox removed) ). i've been chatting with him for like 8 years lol, & he used to know my biography and say I should be rich irl when he was being "supportive father figure" mode. But getting hotter than his wife (his daughter?!?) flipped him to such desperate rhetorical measures for some reason
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-25-2021 at 10:30 PM..
Old 06-25-2021, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Be luminous.

~starkind

Never Stop

~front242
that's a laugh. back to spinning lies about perceived attractivenesses as soon as you are called on your wickedness. you are 2D.

you have looked best for a middle aged gal with some weight so far. yes u looked more fem than me briefly in a billowy mumu, starting transition like 3 yrs before me lol. i'll let u know how i fare when i get into ur age class. but I'm grand champion, and your inability to resist being terrible to me reveals teh envy. same as Cecily. everyone was willing to admit each other's prettiness until I went and gone too far with it; then you all started abusing me under the thinnest and sickest pretext after one of your lot sexually assaulted me IRL. Since then it would seem i've gone far backwards in attractiveness in ur eyes, while the rest of the world has commenced fawning. odd. There's no shining beautiful heart under there, maerilith.

if you want to brag do it about your voice. it's very good and will actually make me feel some envy. but it's a small matter tacked on to you.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-25-2021 at 10:48 PM..
Old 06-25-2021, 10:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what about a brown guy? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry, but I stopped doing that except in retaliation long ago. I understand these nuances are not picked up by you, but i report the truth. No 40% suicide rate on Iranians and position as a family patriarch leaves me feeling okay about teasing him for cucking out (by being vicious.) to fit in with White people, in response to said viciousness. Either way I've kept it in good fun for a long time to give him an adjustment period, and never started gaslighting him about his biographical details like some kind of freak. He comes at me with rage that's been seething, revealing he has completely deconstructed my identity and now claims that I literally do not exist. That's sicko stuff you're defending. Nah, he's never going to come around. And you cannot make that my fault.

Also, you clearly only just thought of this angle. I feel like you are clinging to your sense of control/dignity/identity by pretending this is all a joke, and interacting with me in bad faith. That is to say, we are now beyond being able to communicate, while you pretend to giggle at Maerilith's anxiety attack to avoid revealing the emotional self I can see clear as day to the numbskulls here. Please leave me alone now.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-25-2021 at 10:52 PM..
Closed Thread