Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This post has me giggling. Hope you're enjoying it, too, Wrei.
I can't stay mad at Jeremy too long, i mean he's going to buy me a pack of gums with all the phat loot he's getting atm.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't stay mad at Jeremy too long, i mean he's going to buy me a pack of gums with all the phat loot he's getting atm.
I actually like Jeremy. I like gum, too.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:48 AM
Sarnak

ib was better then tmo in classic. thats why i left tmo for ib. then ib left. but i never went back to tmo cause thats gay, but i did resell them 3 trak BP for 3x what i paid their members for and Durison's account back to tmo. that ruled.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:52 AM
Sarnak

I like Wrei. He's my homie we've been talking secret IB things lately. Enjoy your loot for a few more weeks tmo. Big things coming soon™
Old 10-20-2012, 08:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealin Dragons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe the logs that were posted on the forums showed your GM pal summoning you all to South Ro, or perhaps IB's leatherfoot caps are special...
By "GM pal summoning" do you mean "druids and wizard porting"? If I hadn't run into you being an asshole in Lower Guk a couple years ago, I would doubt that you ever even played this game.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealin Dragons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a joke, the raids I participated were all a joke.

Also, I've bandwagoned at the right time, I joined a guild and rode its coat tail till and sucked its nuts before it bored of me and booted me out.

IB will always be remembered as the guild that imposed its will in the beginning, lost their shit to full retards toward the end and mostly left in anger b/c of a GM that wouldn't let them run free.
There, fixed it for you.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:48 AM
Sarnak

Aww.. no edits in R&F, sigh too early QQ.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By "GM pal summoning" do you mean "druids and wizard porting"? If I hadn't run into you being an asshole in Lower Guk a couple years ago, I would doubt that you ever even played this game.
Gm pal summoning. VP server building, Hobby pally epic healing, fairy princess charming. Cyrius rampage banning. RMT selling.
Ya you guys did it legit !.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There, fixed it for you.
IB will always be remembered as a guild who actually thought they were a legitimate raiding guild, but when faced with a real raiding guild they fled within months to candy land.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gm pal summoning. VP server building, Hobby pally epic healing, fairy princess charming. Cyrius rampage banning. RMT selling.
Ya you guys did it legit !.
I'm seriously lost. Why would we have a Gm summon us to South Ro? Ancient Cyclops pop? Terrorantula raid? Just too much trouble to cast Circle of Ro? What the hell?

You know I left during the sky era, right? I wasn't around for any of those things, although I laughed when I heard about the hoop days. I'm a little surprised that people brag about RMT.
Closed Thread