Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2019, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems I'm alone in feeling it's wrong. I would have thought a few would have shared my passion about keeping our game legit is all.
You’re just very naive as to how much time and resources it takes to eliminate rmt, especially for a volunteer staff. Your link is actually making it worse because now more people have access to a resource they might not have known about before.

Hope this helps.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 03-08-2019, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Mods please ban OP for posting RMT links
Old 03-08-2019, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mods please ban OP for posting RMT links
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 03-08-2019, 05:26 PM
Fire Giant

Huh I never knew about that EC Tunnel website. Thanks.

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 03-08-2019, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

lol at pretending an interested party couldn't find those links in .05 seconds using google
Old 03-08-2019, 06:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I feel like this should be moved to Rants and Flames
Old 03-08-2019, 07:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimitto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
technically with that logic, if 2 people wait for the same spawn, they are both camping and have equal rights to the spawn since the second it spawns they both have the same right to attack that monster. The countdown only starts when the monster spawns, isn't that right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess by that logic, nobody can truly "own" a camp because whoever gets the first hit was the one waiting the fastest. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then again, if the devs that originally made everquest wanted monsters to be locked onto the player that first gets the hit, they would've coded it that way. Instead they left it open ended to be more like D&D so players who wanted to be Chaotic Evil could do so. I sure hope the devs of this server don't take action to assert their own "justice" against players roleplaying as chaotic evil. That'd be saaaddddd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If 2 people were waiting for the same spawn, it would belong to the person who arrived there first.

So if you go to unrest and call cc and someone says basement. You go to the basement and mobs are up, you can pull them. If no mobs are up, you cant sit there and pull mobs. What is so hard to understand?
Old 03-08-2019, 07:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarshale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Huh I never knew about that EC Tunnel website. Thanks.
I had an RL friend of mine get ALL his accounts banned for cracking a joke about RMT on the forums. At least, it was all the account associated with the forum account.

Best of luck!

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Old 03-08-2019, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems I'm alone in feeling it's wrong. I would have thought a few would have shared my passion about keeping our game legit is all.
People care. But they notice you seem very spastic and self promotional in this odd post.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:39 PM
Aviak

Someone get this White Knight a tissue.
Closed Thread