Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 01:11 AM
Sarnak

Sweet jesus, a mob at 5% health should not be able to outrun me with jboots.
<Divinity>
Old 04-23-2012, 01:17 AM
Fire Giant

Yeah, I was wondering if this was a bug or something at first. No more soloing anything in any type of close quarters, lol.
Old 04-23-2012, 01:45 AM
Kobold

Can we get an update or something about this please? If a lot of people are feeling like me then they logged out about 12 hours ago and decided to wait til this shit got fixed. Also, my apologies, I am drunk. Since I couldn't play today, I decided to get drunk since I couldn't do anything with my other life. Plentyoffish.com here I come.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:32 AM
Banned

L2 source control and roll this back
Old 04-23-2012, 02:55 AM
Aviak

On Live, mobs would start fleeing at just over 20% and would do so at full speed. If they had SoW on, they'd flee at SoW speed. It took very little damage to then put them below the threshold that would start to slow them down, but you'd still have to get them down to like 15% before they were really slowed, or 10% if they had SoW. You had to have a snarer to avoid this, or you could root/stun the mobs as they were about to flee. Haven't checked to see what it's like here yet, but if they run at like 22% and at their full speed, that's working as intended. If they don't slow down from further damage, that's not. Mob run speed should work just like a player's, and a player with SoW runs faster than basic mob speed until below like 10%.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:26 AM
Aviak

This patch is evil.

Some mobs are beating too hard and too fast in Mistmoore, making it impossible to group there.

The mobs fleeing speed is just insanely fast. You can’t catch anything that starts fleeing above 20%.

The NPCs aggro range is also insanely huge. A low level character trying to get to Rathe Mountains through the Feerrott following the road, is going to aggro the Dark Assassin even before he sees it, and then is one-shotted to death.

All together these changes are making a lot of areas of the game unplayable.

I don’t know if making the game this harsh was as intended but this is just not fun. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yesterday I decided to stop playing and wait to see if this is going to be fixed.

If it was me, I would undo the whole patch.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This patch is evil.

Some mobs are beating too hard and too fast in Mistmoore, making it impossible to group there.

The mobs fleeing speed is just insanely fast. You can’t catch anything that starts fleeing above 20%.

The NPCs aggro range is also insanely huge. A low level character trying to get to Rathe Mountains through the Feerrott following the road, is going to aggro the Dark Assassin even before he sees it, and then is one-shotted to death.

All together these changes are making a lot of areas of the game unplayable.

I don’t know if making the game this harsh was as intended but this is just not fun. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yesterday I decided to stop playing and wait to see if this is going to be fixed.

If it was me, I would undo the whole patch.
Confirmed for patch working as intended. One step closer to Classic!
Old 04-23-2012, 07:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty bad example since that happened all the time back in the day [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-23-2012, 09:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean
Kanras: Corrected when Fine Plate recipes are available.
Kanras: Corrected when most Wu's armor recipes are available.
What does this mean?
Old 04-23-2012, 09:31 AM
Aviak

anyone else got line of sight problems as well since the patch?

Im not able to hit the aviak guards in lake rathe (arena zoneline) with spells no matter what. they are slightly above me (y axis).
Closed Thread