Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2017, 09:29 PM
Large Bat

Default Lv16 Ench looking for duo..

Hey there I came to p99 a few weeks ago and leveled a Necro to lv33 he made enough plat for me to gear out an Enchanter currently at 191 CHA. I'm looking for someone to duo with would prefer a Cleric but open to other options. I play Mon-Fri typically in the evenings after 6:30pm EST and a good amount on the weekends if anyone is interested please let me know! in game name is Coinhag
Old 07-24-2017, 01:16 PM
Large Bat

level 18th now will be inside Uguk tonight at scryer
Old 07-25-2017, 11:54 AM
Large Bat

lv19 close to 20 will spend the evening in Uguk again tonight had good group lastnight at Scryer. msg me if you would like to join should be on close to 7pm EST
Old 07-26-2017, 09:38 AM
Large Bat

What a fun night in Uguk we realized after running oom during a Scryer fight with 80 mana left to my name a good charm would begin what shall be called the Scryers murder spree through Uguk. Myself in tow with a Shaman friend i met and another friends Pally would watch as my Scryer pet wielding a staff of shielding would proceed at slowing, nuking and flat out destroying everything in its path for 2 hours while we ate popcorn. Level update 21.8 moving well plan on trying WW giants around Thursday night possibly another spot I tend to do crazy stuff on the chanter, i need all the practice i can get if you would like to join us msg me in game.. Coinhag Saggybags! Happy P99ing
Old 07-27-2017, 05:20 AM
Planar Protector

If your enchanter wants to deviate for a plat camp I'd recommend Paineel guards (charm a newbie area guard, say "keyz" with him targeted), and head on in. Good at around 23-26 then again around 29 doing the ones outside the bank.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:16 AM
Large Bat

I have advanced to lv26 now will be spending the evening in HHK down in the basement come and join! Found a Rogue in the jail of HHK lastnight he backstabs well, got a tip off from another enchanter.
Closed Thread