Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Pathing

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2016, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Default Pathing in Sebilis at Disco camp

Iksar necromancer in Seb off Disco camp. Pulled this the other day along with the other frog in the room behind disco. Both mobs took the scenic route bringing about 30 mobs wiping out our group. Please fix your broken game. Had this not happened I wouldn't have gotten suspended fighting over King camp, our group would still have been at Disco.
Old 02-26-2016, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah pulling mobs from 4-way or Disco 2 through the 4-way has been risky on this server for over a year now - the mobs have a chance to fall through through the world when going over the door thresholds which means they fall down to Fungi area and start a train to you.

The only way to combat it is you use a Monk/Necro/SK to pull and they need to know what the signs are so they can FD right away.

Haynar has been given plenty of evidence of that particular spot in Sebilis but it's never been fixed.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 02-26-2016, 07:26 PM
Aviak

While it is well known that Sebilis disco camp is broken with mobs falling through and pulling trains, I think it is a little rude to say "Please fix your broken game." to a group of guys who have given hundreds of hours of their time to make this place possible for us - for free.

Your behavior after the warping/wipe and any suspension that may have resulted from it is also irrelevant to your bug report.
Old 02-26-2016, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by clouddynasty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While it is well known that Sebilis disco camp is broken with mobs falling through and pulling trains, I think it is a little rude to say "Please fix your broken game." to a group of guys who have given hundreds of hours of their time to make this place possible for us - for free.

Your behavior after the warping/wipe and any suspension that may have resulted from it is also irrelevant to your bug report.
It's also hillarious to say they caused you to lose your cool.
Old 03-31-2016, 07:29 AM
Decaying Skeleton

How about a little respect? These guys have brought something amazing to people who shared their love for this game and expect nothing in return except a bit of respect. For you to talk down to them just because you're a whiny little bi*ch makes me want to belt you in the mouth. Have a [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] day.
Old 03-31-2016, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iksar necromancer in Seb off Disco camp. Pulled this the other day along with the other frog in the room behind disco. Both mobs took the scenic route bringing about 30 mobs wiping out our group. Please fix your broken game. Had this not happened I wouldn't have gotten suspended fighting over King camp, our group would still have been at Disco.
so you went and broke the rules bc you screwed up a pull? lol

PS - this is in the velious beta section...
Old 04-06-2016, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

Yo, if you are a necro and you see a mob fall through world, why aren't you pressing FD and telling your group to camp while it paths back?

And if you "didnt see"... you are the puller... watch the mobs you are pulling
Old 04-14-2016, 01:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yo, if you are a necro and you see a mob fall through world, why aren't you pressing FD and telling your group to camp while it paths back?

And if you "didnt see"... you are the puller... watch the mobs you are pulling
You idiot he didn't say he was a necro, the mob he pulled was an iksar necromancer, please stay out of the important sections of this forum.

Edit: OP show some respect man this ain't RnF
Old 04-24-2016, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you "didnt see"... you are the puller... watch the mobs you are pulling
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit: OP show some respect man this ain't RnF
Don't be daft, you have to be a retarded person to choose to not pay attention to what mobs you are pulling to your camp and how they are getting there. Please fix your broken brain.
Old 04-24-2016, 10:04 PM
Fire Giant

So you agree you were wrong in your original assumption? Please take your trolling elsewhere like red RnF please or learn to comprehend your reading in threads such as these
Closed Thread