Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 02:08 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No wonder this guy gets told off in groups... His salty attitude lol. Did your parents not love you enough or something?
How am I salty? You and most of the "bros" are trying to deter people from my OP.

That salty enough for ya? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2017, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

Sweet im a bro now? Do i get sweet visors in the mail now?
Old 05-25-2017, 03:50 AM
Orc

This post is about being a healer in the right situation. Don't get stomped on or be assimilated into groups where people take this game wayyyy too seriously. Taking this game way too seriously = bad attitudes as shown above.

Thank you to those who could relate and provided constructive information.

All hail Cazic-Thule and the Iksars. No wonder they couldn't put up with your shit.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:29 PM
Kobold

obvious troll, please move to rnf or close thread. ty in advance
Old 06-13-2017, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone who even politely says or does anything that doesnt make me 100% happy eventually gets fucked [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ill find a way.. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow.. But its coming.
Old 06-14-2017, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds like OP is bad at his class.

When someone asks for a buff or heal it doesn't mean, "you lazy fuck, do your job!" it means, "ok I'm ready and this will land now"
Old 06-14-2017, 03:54 PM
Fire Giant

Try playing on red server where, instead of only whinging, you can kill people if they rustle your jimmies.
Old 06-14-2017, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try playing on red server where, instead of only whinging, you can kill people if they rustle your jimmies.
You'd have to actually find another person on the server first ...

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-14-2017 at 04:50 PM..
Old 06-14-2017, 10:50 PM
Aviak

Have to say, never had a problem healing groups or my duo partner. If they are dying fast they probably pulled to many mobs and need to FD, gate, or zone unless there is an enchanter in group (love that CC) but also line of sight them to make sure you can get a heal off if needed. I don't allow my tanks or dps to die (even if being dicks) because 9/10 times they do not realize they are out of range so I move till they are in range. NEVER heal a puller when they over pull because they usually FD or find a why to wipe aggro. If you do then you'll usually kill your group (one thing I can not stand). Have trust in your Pullers, tanks, and dps because they are trusting that you wont let them die or that you give them plenty of warning if your are LOM or OOM. I always move towards the person asking if they are out of range because I know it can be a pain to move towards the healer. Healers (clerics mostly) sit most the time so moving a few feet forward is n't going to hurt if they are out of range or around the corner with the other dps. You should ALWAYS be in range of your DPS, and even have them in your line of sight (my number one rule).

Alexnoshinku (Blue Server) Level 53 High-Elf Illusionist (Enchanter)
Alexnoshinku (Green Server) Level 60 High-Elf Templar (Cleric)
<Forever Alone Group>
Entertain me :3 Please?
Last edited by alexnoshinku; 06-14-2017 at 10:52 PM..
Old 07-08-2017, 04:58 PM
Orc

You guys were actually right. My perception was off because something worked me up and I was being as vague as possible. Legitimately thought I was helping. Thanks for all your input.
Closed Thread