Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 01:35 PM
Banned

Kurenai pretty
Old 06-28-2017, 10:51 AM
Aviak

>: ) ITACHI all the way!!! then comes Sasori and Deidara (because why not, they amused me) but frecking Itachi though >.<

Alexnoshinku (Blue Server) Level 53 High-Elf Illusionist (Enchanter)
Alexnoshinku (Green Server) Level 60 High-Elf Templar (Cleric)
<Forever Alone Group>
Entertain me :3 Please?
Old 06-28-2017, 12:44 PM
Banned

Deidara is actually a great character r
Old 06-28-2017, 05:47 PM
Fire Giant

Unhappy

the thing I always wonder is why his hand mouths always upside down? i mean, they right side up when he raise his arms, but h not always liek hat and most the time i think he probably have them down. that mean they usually upside down. now, that seem awfully inconvenient, liek just make eating or any other things you might wanna use hand-mouths for inefficient and, well cumbersome. i think ideally he should have the ability to open they mouths anywhichaway he want.

also, he seem to ha e a doraemon style pouch for his clay with a unlimited clay supply. that pretty unrealistic tbh. i know the clay liek expand and stuff, but it grow too. liek when he make the really big bombs, if it the same amount of clay and it just stretching, the. It should liek become translucent as it grow, but it don't.

now, it could just be REALLY dense, but if that the case, it gonna be liek super heavy and I don't see how he gonna carry it around unless him bag got liek other magical properties too. but then even if it do and he can carry around all this neutron star clay, his arm gonna rip off as soon as he get the clay outta the bag :c

it really just confuse me tbh :c
Old 06-28-2017, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also, he seem to ha e a doraemon style pouch for his clay with a unlimited clay supply. that pretty unrealistic tbh. i know the clay liek expand and stuff, but it grow too. liek when he make the really big bombs, if it the same amount of clay and it just stretching, the. It should liek become translucent as it grow, but it don't.

now, it could just be REALLY dense, but if that the case, it gonna be liek super heavy and I don't see how he gonna carry it around unless him bag got liek other magical properties too. but then even if it do and he can carry around all this neutron star clay, his arm gonna rip off as soon as he get the clay outta the bag :c

it really just confuse me tbh :c
I think you might be putting just a bit too much thought into a children's ninja cartoon there Melon.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-28-2017 at 05:55 PM..
Old 06-28-2017, 06:10 PM
Banned

You are seriously underestimating my dear maskedmelon's raw Operating Power. He can crank out theoreticals and type all that with barely any effort. It's just a fun game enhanced by dynamic, improvised cryptoshitpost that takes about as much effort as putting on a fun pair of socks that has googly eyes on the big toes.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you might be putting just a bit too much thought into a children's ninja cartoon there Melon.
it a pretty deep story though if you think about it. got a lotta difficult themes. it not just a dumb cartoon :c
Old 06-28-2017, 07:19 PM
Banned

did you also get very excited when naruto showed up on the back of those frogs to fight pain? and the cool drums were playing? I got very excited.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did you also get very excited when naruto showed up on the back of those frogs to fight pain? and the cool drums were playing? I got very excited.
YES!!!! OMG it was great!

Alexnoshinku (Blue Server) Level 53 High-Elf Illusionist (Enchanter)
Alexnoshinku (Green Server) Level 60 High-Elf Templar (Cleric)
<Forever Alone Group>
Entertain me :3 Please?
Last edited by alexnoshinku; 06-29-2017 at 07:34 AM..
Old 07-14-2017, 03:37 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

just wanna add that if you not seen the Rock Lee spin-off series, omgosh, you MUST do that! it is SUPER funny ^^ it also got a fun theme song :3
Closed Thread