Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 10:00 AM
Orc

Default Shame on you, dishonest looters

I went to the Veloci Shift open raid yesterday. I came out with a silk wrist and a lot of faction. I would of had the Teachings, but someone swiped them. There are much worse things to be mad about, but someone has to call these disgraceful actions out. I had 2 more people send me tells saying they got their rolls swiped too.

Lesson learned, when I see I'm the highest, I'm going to hold the corpse until confirmed. Overall, had a decent time and walked out with more than I thought I would. You all have a fine day, except you dirty, greedy, looters... you all get prayers.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

I was on your side until I saw your guild name in your signature.

Irony at it's greatest.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:09 AM
Orc

Hey, I'm still a recruit. Don't lump individuals with the bad perception people have of my guild!
Old 07-27-2017, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

You're in a guild who attends open raids where they openly KS and threaten to ninja loot anything droppable. It's amazing the lengths people will go to to steal shit like the Living Thunder Earring off of Vindi.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-27-2017, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Op is Rustled.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-27-2017, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Isn't there a rule against ninja looting? Seems like if you petitioned the staff could check who looted it. Might not get your item back though.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-27-2017, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by richice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I went to the Veloci Shift open raid yesterday. I came out with a silk wrist and a lot of faction. I would of had the Teachings, but someone swiped them. There are much worse things to be mad about, but someone has to call these disgraceful actions out. I had 2 more people send me tells saying they got their rolls swiped too.

Lesson learned, when I see I'm the highest, I'm going to hold the corpse until confirmed. Overall, had a decent time and walked out with more than I thought I would. You all have a fine day, except you dirty, greedy, looters... you all get prayers.
I tell you what, those teachings really bring out serious greed in some players. I have witnessed some of the most BS chat due to that very drop, and I don't even get why.

***No surprise some people saw opportunity to ninja stuffs so they did.
Old 07-27-2017, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't there a rule against ninja looting? Seems like if you petitioned the staff could check who looted it. Might not get your item back though.
Of course but it's a Sirken petition quest and could take months for it to even be looked at.

In a PUG raid communication is paramount to fair looting. Whoever is hosting the raid should always have 1 member in each kill squad group so as to lock n loot every corpse.

Does the occasional mistake happen sure it is part of the chaos that is a PuG Raid.

Honestly OP be glad they hosted it so you had a shot at any of the loot and get off that pedestal.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 07-27-2017, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course but it's a Sirken petition quest and could take months for it to even be looked at.

In a PUG raid communication is paramount to fair looting. Whoever is hosting the raid should always have 1 member in each kill squad group so as to lock n loot every corpse.

Does the occasional mistake happen sure it is part of the chaos that is a PuG Raid.

Honestly OP be glad they hosted it so you had a shot at any of the loot and get off that pedestal.
He didn't complain about the hosts or the raid itself, he complained about ninja looting. Not sure how that makes him standing on a pedestal.

His complaint might bring awareness to the next open raid so perhaps the hosts can manage the loot a little better so people don't get screwed over by thieves next time.
Old 07-27-2017, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He didn't complain about the hosts or the raid itself, he complained about ninja looting. Not sure how that makes him standing on a pedestal.

His complaint might bring awareness to the next open raid so perhaps the hosts can manage the loot a little better so people don't get screwed over by thieves next time.

No raid = no loot for him. Cried he only got 2 things then qqd about swipes. Entitled Pedastal.

The top part of my comment was to answer Lor.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Closed Thread