Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-10-2015, 08:09 PM
Kobold

Default post your UI 2015

Its a new year, lets see what you're working with...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(wip)
Old 01-10-2015, 10:30 PM
Fire Giant

I'll bite.

edit; Can't get it to show.. =/

BLUE
46 Warrior - Elkantor, 35 Shadowknight - Geldriia, 46 Enchanter - Shebreeze
Last edited by Skittlez; 01-10-2015 at 10:33 PM..
Old 01-11-2015, 02:26 AM
Banned

Download
Old 01-11-2015, 12:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Not sure if your looking for package setups of whats allowed or just a screenie of a setup that user friendly thats been re-packed and downloadable.

Maybe some will reply to this and fill me in, because most UI's have been lost or modified for live server and beyond saving but will be glad to help out.

I can re-pack my current setup so its easily extracted about all i can think of. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The yellow captions are from the actual screen capture software i used, not in the ui itself[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Using the QQUI managed to get everything friendly for my SK

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]

"She wished for gold, but not the strength to carry it!"-Unknown
Old 01-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasMinor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if your looking for package setups of whats allowed or just a screenie of a setup that user friendly thats been re-packed and downloadable.

Maybe some will reply to this and fill me in, because most UI's have been lost or modified for live server and beyond saving but will be glad to help out.

I can re-pack my current setup so its easily extracted about all i can think of. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The yellow captions are from the actual screen capture software i used, not in the ui itself[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Using the QQUI managed to get everything friendly for my SK

Nice UI. You should def re-pack it!
Old 01-11-2015, 03:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkLife [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice UI. You should def re-pack it!
Np, I can do that . I will want to make a few slight changes to it, the spell-bar/gem slots, i'm going to try a make a layover for that. Target window can go where i placed it or directly top center or fits perfectly right above action window that puts right next to the spell-bar.

Its hard to see there and this has been my biggest problem while using this UI... everything has been dow sized and hard to see if not in grouped together in tight groups.

Deffintly something has to be done with the huge hotbar bar/invo box in the corner, its about the only place it can go at the moment, since this is based on another acceptable UI i should be able to come up with something.

This has been my standered lay-out format for almost 12 years, its where i always place the windows, through all 50 million live ui changes and counting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 01-12-2015, 12:11 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

OK. been 36hrs now and i have finally come up with what im doing with my earlier post, since i didn't like the full-see through look, so not me or traditional, i come up with something that's only compatible with the original Trilogy set -sold with Luclin.

What im working on doing with the QQUI/ not sure its origin is change it into this, this picture does not have a working actions custom for it, the Actions-panel will still be defualt until i work that out.... sigh.

The Word tags and Yellow outlined boxs are from my screen capture software , and not apart of the UI that's Clear see through. Clearly im ripping lots of other ui's off, but oh well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i need something that works, not broken and tolerable to play Hybrids/Cleric

This UI is purely based on the forum Down Load for The Scars of Velious (December 2000). This UI is not meant for any expansion greater than The Scars of Velious (December 2000)

Finally fished and is probably the only UI im doing. Fully 100% P-99 compatible with no error messages AND YES player names are permanently hidden.

It was hell getting everything together and to work, Old.Default-fully filled-SK-BeatDown-UI

It took a lot of trimming and redoing but here it is, a more standard old EQ look remove the pet there is room to stack the hot-bars as well. I didn't permanently lock the UI so movement of windows and all functions can still be down. I even unlocked the Character Windows :P

Everyone can thank SOE for making me scrap my 12 year version gone and lost and spread over the cosmos, from what i could gather this is probably as good as its going to get for now.

Problems with finding a Spell-Gem-Window, sorry your going to be stuck with what has already been posted on the forums. Because UI customization didn't occure until AFTER Luclin, and im still trying to wrap my head around why some things are allowed, but anyways, post here i guess and let me know what cha thinks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

One thing i can note is a easy to look at Pet Window, buttons have been highlighted, dont ask how i managed that :P

Wrong image was posted earlier, i have now posted the fully corrected UI just now, cheers.

As you can see the work ive done, and whats still original pieces from the QQUI_Format. Actions Window and Spell Gem Window. Couldnt get them to work. For now this is what im calling Playable finished :P

Last edited by AtlasMinor; 01-13-2015 at 10:03 AM.. Reason: wrong Image
Old 01-12-2015, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

Old 01-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paleman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm working on some new stuff that is going to be low profile like this ui
Old 01-12-2015, 05:20 PM
Banned

I am just using the Titanium UI.....you guys have much better set ups than I do.

Whats a good place to DL something like these posted above?